Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Make a Subspecies Profile
1 2 3 4 5
Oh my goodness, this is going to be SO useful.
I'm working on my subspecies now, and I'm really glad to have a streamlined guide for inspiration! Thank you!
Oh my goodness, this is going to be SO useful.
I'm working on my subspecies now, and I'm really glad to have a streamlined guide for inspiration! Thank you!
rreIUYu.png
bump - thanks for the thread @SorciereNoir I put my first one up now just before bed, I can ping you in it if you're interested and link back to this thread (when it's not 1am here xD)
bump - thanks for the thread @SorciereNoir I put my first one up now just before bed, I can ping you in it if you're interested and link back to this thread (when it's not 1am here xD)
qDkA25S.png
Thank you so much! I had been putting off making a page for a while now, I just didn't know where to start!
Thank you so much! I had been putting off making a page for a while now, I just didn't know where to start!
32700e23f0b338edb7c86f9c8748bb4af4039884.png
WOW it's been a while since I read through this. Almost forgot about it lol
Here's a bump in case anyone needs it :)
WOW it's been a while since I read through this. Almost forgot about it lol
Here's a bump in case anyone needs it :)
SFixrnH.png
she/her | bi | FR +1
I accept random friend requests idc lol
Witch's Cauldron Services
Shadow Walkers
Holiday Hoard
water_banner.png 2QRtWMm.png
I appreciate this and all but as someone who is creating a subspecies for the first time, what I really want to know is just how people manage to make the dragon images small and listed one after the other in a registry. Like this, for example
I appreciate this and all but as someone who is creating a subspecies for the first time, what I really want to know is just how people manage to make the dragon images small and listed one after the other in a registry. Like this, for example
maGaaTX.png
@Noodleydoo If I am understanding your question correctly, you are referring to what I have heard called the "sprite" version of a dragon. It is the size when you look on a page of dragons in your lair. If you right click on one of those little dragons, you can select "copy image address" from the drop down menu. Then go to your subspecies page and click the "tree" image icon, paste into the box and click "OK." If you want the image to link back to your dragon's page, first go to your dragon's page and click on the "Share" icon (it will say "click or tap to share this dragon" when you mouse over it.) You'll get two share options: "URL" or "widget". Click on the "URL" option which will copy it to your clipboard. Then return to your subspecies page. Highlight the sprite image you posted there (from [img] to [/img]). Then click on the link icon to the left of the tree icon (it will say "insert URL link"). Paste the URL into the box, click "OK" and now the URL should be added to your sprite image. Check it with "Preview" and if it doesn't work, I probably got something mixed up and you can come yell at me about it. Hopefully it will work and you'll have a long future of "rinse & repeat."
@Noodleydoo

If I am understanding your question correctly, you are referring to what I have heard called the "sprite" version of a dragon. It is the size when you look on a page of dragons in your lair. If you right click on one of those little dragons, you can select "copy image address" from the drop down menu. Then go to your subspecies page and click the "tree" image icon, paste into the box and click "OK."

If you want the image to link back to your dragon's page, first go to your dragon's page and click on the "Share" icon (it will say "click or tap to share this dragon" when you mouse over it.) You'll get two share options: "URL" or "widget". Click on the "URL" option which will copy it to your clipboard. Then return to your subspecies page. Highlight the sprite image you posted there (from [img]to[/img]). Then click on the link icon to the left of the tree icon (it will say "insert URL link"). Paste the URL into the box, click "OK" and now the URL should be added to your sprite image. Check it with "Preview" and if it doesn't work, I probably got something mixed up and you can come yell at me about it. Hopefully it will work and you'll have a long future of "rinse & repeat."
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Storygeek oh I see! Thank you
@Storygeek oh I see! Thank you
maGaaTX.png
@Noodleydoo

Now I want to see your subspecies...
@Noodleydoo

Now I want to see your subspecies...
@Noodleydoo

I forgot to say that when you copy the sprite code (copy image address) you have to remove all the letters at the end of the code so that it ends with "png" in order for the image to work. Just start at the end and delete until you see "png." Then it should work.
@Noodleydoo

I forgot to say that when you copy the sprite code (copy image address) you have to remove all the letters at the end of the code so that it ends with "png" in order for the image to work. Just start at the end and delete until you see "png." Then it should work.
@Storygeek aaa sorry I didn't see this sooner, but sure thing!! Here's the link, but in case you'd rather not use that the subspecies is called Deepsea Veils!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3035194#post_3035194
@Storygeek aaa sorry I didn't see this sooner, but sure thing!! Here's the link, but in case you'd rather not use that the subspecies is called Deepsea Veils!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3035194#post_3035194
maGaaTX.png
1 2 3 4 5