Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Make a Subspecies Profile
1 2 3 4 5
@Noodleydoo Thanks for the link! I think your Deepsea Veils are lovely! I checked my lair immediately to see if I had a dragon who could qualify...but no(sad face). I did find a neutral lad that I'm thinking of making into a "Deepsea Ghost" if that's okay. I won't register him because he's the wrong color, but I can just imagine him haunting sunken ships... [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=64&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=64&winggene=69&wings=129&auth=1a55e829bd050e025ce27d8387a0a2132180a30a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center]
@Noodleydoo

Thanks for the link! I think your Deepsea Veils are lovely! I checked my lair immediately to see if I had a dragon who could qualify...but no(sad face).

I did find a neutral lad that I'm thinking of making into a "Deepsea Ghost" if that's okay. I won't register him because he's the wrong color, but I can just imagine him haunting sunken ships...
dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=64&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=64&winggene=69&wings=129&auth=1a55e829bd050e025ce27d8387a0a2132180a30a&dummyext=prev.png
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Storygeek ohhh he's so pretty!! And I love the lore idea you had for him as well-- I'm tempted to expand the color range so that this lad can be included.
@Storygeek ohhh he's so pretty!! And I love the lore idea you had for him as well-- I'm tempted to expand the color range so that this lad can be included.
maGaaTX.png
Do you have the code?
Do you have the code?
I was wondering if anyone could tell me which form topic I should start a subspecies thread in? Would it be dragon share, dragons for sale orrr...? I just don't want to put a bunch of work into one then find out I posted it in the wrong area. Thanks!
I was wondering if anyone could tell me which form topic I should start a subspecies thread in? Would it be dragon share, dragons for sale orrr...? I just don't want to put a bunch of work into one then find out I posted it in the wrong area. Thanks!
DoggoNoWanno's Hatchery! Unique & cheap dragons - pay what you want!
tumblr_oy7ss9EbcX1r5u9m2o3_500.gif
[quote name="@DoggoNoWanno" date="2021-12-08 17:01:34" ] I was wondering if anyone could tell me which form topic I should start a subspecies thread in? Would it be dragon share, dragons for sale orrr...? I just don't want to put a bunch of work into one then find out I posted it in the wrong area. Thanks! [/quote] Dragon Share
@DoggoNoWanno wrote on 2021-12-08 17:01:34:
Dragon Share
Bump, so helpful. Thank you!
Bump, so helpful. Thank you!
skuAA3k.png
Thank you for the guide. I was able to make a subspecies thread that doesn't seem terrible and it was fun to do.
Thank you for the guide. I was able to make a subspecies thread that doesn't seem terrible and it was fun to do.
1 2 3 4 5