Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Make a Subspecies Profile
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
SFixrnH.png
she/her | bi | FR +1
I accept random friend requests idc lol
Witch's Cauldron Services
Shadow Walkers
Holiday Hoard
water_banner.png 2QRtWMm.png
Thanks, used some tips and tricks, any tips for making a good banner?
Thanks, used some tips and tricks, any tips for making a good banner?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle Sorry, afraid I'm not much help there. Just try to keep it simple and elegant is about the best advice I can give you.
@Alfamangle Sorry, afraid I'm not much help there. Just try to keep it simple and elegant is about the best advice I can give you.
SFixrnH.png
she/her | bi | FR +1
Shadow Walkers
Holiday Hoard
[quote name="@SorciereNoir" date="2019-11-04 20:01:14" ] @/Alfamangle Sorry, afraid I'm not much help there. Just try to keep it simple and elegant is about the best advice I can give you. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ho2sJSm.png[/img] This good?
@SorciereNoir wrote on 2019-11-04 20:01:14:
@/Alfamangle Sorry, afraid I'm not much help there. Just try to keep it simple and elegant is about the best advice I can give you.
ho2sJSm.png

This good?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle Yeah, that works great :)
@Alfamangle Yeah, that works great :)
SFixrnH.png
she/her | bi | FR +1
Shadow Walkers
Holiday Hoard
This is EXACTLY the post I was looking for. Thank you!
This is EXACTLY the post I was looking for. Thank you!
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Bump because I am snorting up subspecies like a drug rn guys. I love this site. Keep up the good work lovelies :) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Also @Alliance So glad I could be of help! :)
Bump because I am snorting up subspecies like a drug rn guys. I love this site. Keep up the good work lovelies :)

Also @Alliance So glad I could be of help! :)
SFixrnH.png
she/her | bi | FR +1
Shadow Walkers
Holiday Hoard
I started working on my subspecies thread now bc of this one. It's probably like 50% done but if you wanted to take a peak at it you're more than welcome to!
I started working on my subspecies thread now bc of this one. It's probably like 50% done but if you wanted to take a peak at it you're more than welcome to!
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Oh, that's right I started making one of these but in a dragon's bio here . . . I need to work on this more
Oh, that's right I started making one of these but in a dragon's bio here . . . I need to work on this more
Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95
You have a really cool start so far, homie. It'd be really cool if you chose to continue developing it :)
@nightwolf95
You have a really cool start so far, homie. It'd be really cool if you chose to continue developing it :)
SFixrnH.png
she/her | bi | FR +1
Shadow Walkers
Holiday Hoard
1 2 3 4 5