Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@RubyRobin @Goldia

Just adding my 2 cents because I saw you're on a Kindle...
My mother uses a Kindle as well, and we have no end of difficulties trying to get it to play nice with Google software (and several other sites as well). New familiars are added fairly frequently, so if there's no easy way to add them at your end, you would be grabbing a new copy and starting from scratch each time a new one popped up. Honestly, this might not be the best way to track things using a Kindle.
@RubyRobin @Goldia

Just adding my 2 cents because I saw you're on a Kindle...
My mother uses a Kindle as well, and we have no end of difficulties trying to get it to play nice with Google software (and several other sites as well). New familiars are added fairly frequently, so if there's no easy way to add them at your end, you would be grabbing a new copy and starting from scratch each time a new one popped up. Honestly, this might not be the best way to track things using a Kindle.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@RubyRobin, @Juxta13

Thanks for your input Juxta!

As stated before, I do not have the time (or the inclination, if I'm honest) to fill out someone elses tracker for them. At some point you'd have to enter stuff yourself, because it is absolutely be far too much to expect someone else to maintain a tracker like this on your behalf. If you're unable to find a way to access and edit a personal copy of the file yourself, I'm afraid, as Juxta said, this is not the tool for you. At least the Bestiary is a lot more useful than it used to be!
@RubyRobin, @Juxta13

Thanks for your input Juxta!

As stated before, I do not have the time (or the inclination, if I'm honest) to fill out someone elses tracker for them. At some point you'd have to enter stuff yourself, because it is absolutely be far too much to expect someone else to maintain a tracker like this on your behalf. If you're unable to find a way to access and edit a personal copy of the file yourself, I'm afraid, as Juxta said, this is not the tool for you. At least the Bestiary is a lot more useful than it used to be!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
I did find all that useful! Currently I am using two. One to transfer the info to and I am a slow transcriber. (By the way both are Amazon Kindle Fires ).
I did find all that useful! Currently I am using two. One to transfer the info to and I am a slow transcriber. (By the way both are Amazon Kindle Fires ).
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
@Goldia this spreadsheet is so detailed, I love it!! Can you add me to your pinglist for when you have updates?
@Goldia this spreadsheet is so detailed, I love it!! Can you add me to your pinglist for when you have updates?

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
@almosteverything Thank you, much appreciated!! And yes, you are now on the pinglist! :)
@almosteverything Thank you, much appreciated!! And yes, you are now on the pinglist! :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
This guide has been so helpful! Could you add me to the pinglist?
This guide has been so helpful! Could you add me to the pinglist?
tumblr_pb3ykvEbdh1u4uvc6o1_500.png
@Nakarkos Sorry for the delay, but thank you, and absolutely - you are now on the pinglist!
@Nakarkos Sorry for the delay, but thank you, and absolutely - you are now on the pinglist!
@Goldia this tracker works perfectly for my attempt at keeping track of my familiars! Can you add me to the pinglist for any updates to the spreadsheet? Thank you [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Goldia this tracker works perfectly for my attempt at keeping track of my familiars! Can you add me to the pinglist for any updates to the spreadsheet? Thank you
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
she/her
@shar07 - sure will - there'll be another one pretty soon, for the new update!!
@shar07 - sure will - there'll be another one pretty soon, for the new update!!
@Goldia thanks for all you do keeping this tracker up to date!

It looks like there's a broken formula (possibly from a sheets update) in the tracker you have linked in the cell that counts the total number or familiars you own (F2). It's currently set to countif "true" (which I would imagine should work since I know it did in the past >.>) but it isn't currently counting any checked boxes. swapping it over to countif "have" seemed to fix the issue for me, if anyone else runs into a similar issue!
@Goldia thanks for all you do keeping this tracker up to date!

It looks like there's a broken formula (possibly from a sheets update) in the tracker you have linked in the cell that counts the total number or familiars you own (F2). It's currently set to countif "true" (which I would imagine should work since I know it did in the past >.>) but it isn't currently counting any checked boxes. swapping it over to countif "have" seemed to fix the issue for me, if anyone else runs into a similar issue!
xxxxnature.gifxxxxbattle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.pngxxxxgreen_machine_small.pngxxxx
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23