Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Beastclan Guide
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
fantastic read, I was never that interested in Beastclans but now I keep wanting more! Could I be added to the pinglist?
fantastic read, I was never that interested in Beastclans but now I keep wanting more! Could I be added to the pinglist?
this guide is BEAUTIFUL by the way! And thank you so much for the 5e homebrew! Definitely adding this to my homebrew world :)
this guide is BEAUTIFUL by the way! And thank you so much for the 5e homebrew! Definitely adding this to my homebrew world :)
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 @DrAdelino @tippyrusty @MelanieScribbles @UnknownAro @Shoebill @Storygeek @CupcakeNova @ShadowSky @Blu3F1nch @AmethystSeaWing The following ancient friends have been added to the Guide! [item=Bonecarver Ancient][item=Harpy Ancestor] Also their pet roc: [item=Pet Roc] and the new scene depicting an Ancient Harpy Canyon! (click to expand) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/scene/44082.png][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/scene/44082.png[/img][/url] [item=scene: ancient harpy canyon] Also: The Pinglist for the guide is now self-editing! Add or remove yourself [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1xNm_jtbnyjFaeL9QE42yDwI_K4TbvdfuyXjmBvjk1DY%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing]here![/url][/b] (Everyone previously on the list has been grandfathered in, feel free to remove yourself if wanted!)
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 @DrAdelino @tippyrusty @MelanieScribbles @UnknownAro @Shoebill @Storygeek @CupcakeNova @ShadowSky @Blu3F1nch @AmethystSeaWing

The following ancient friends have been added to the Guide!

Bonecarver Ancient Harpy Ancestor

Also their pet roc: Pet Roc

and the new scene depicting an Ancient Harpy Canyon! (click to expand)
44082.png
Scene: Ancient Harpy Canyon

Also: The Pinglist for the guide is now self-editing! Add or remove yourself here! (Everyone previously on the list has been grandfathered in, feel free to remove yourself if wanted!)
[size=1]@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 @DrAdelino @tippyrusty @MelanieScribbles @UnknownAro @Shoebill @Storygeek @CupcakeNova @ShadowSky @Blu3F1nch @AmethystSeaWing @polefish @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @[/size] Greeting Beastclan enthusiasts! The following have been added to the entry on [b]Dryads[/b]! [item=Winter Glade Lord] [item=Dryad Relief] [item=Spring Glade Lord] [item=Dryad Carving] Reminder that you can add or remove yourself from the self-editing pinglist [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xNm_jtbnyjFaeL9QE42yDwI_K4TbvdfuyXjmBvjk1DY/edit?usp=sharing]here![/url]
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly @Alize @ventdunord @ellarree @Xeyla @CobraKing @Diamondsnake @Crimsonpizza @Herddog @Taren @skyarising @Mimifan101 @FroggieLeggies @kitsune56 @Jazzyj @Bobcatb0y312 @DrAdelino @tippyrusty @MelanieScribbles @UnknownAro @Shoebill @Storygeek @CupcakeNova @ShadowSky @Blu3F1nch @AmethystSeaWing @polefish @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Greeting Beastclan enthusiasts! The following have been added to the entry on Dryads!

Winter Glade Lord Dryad Relief
Spring Glade Lord Dryad Carving

Reminder that you can add or remove yourself from the self-editing pinglist here!
Thank you for keeping this up to date. :)
Thank you for keeping this up to date. :)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Also love to see the new additions here!
Also love to see the new additions here!
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
Wow! I came here to learn more about a familiar I got recently (Windcarve Bladedancer) and I just learned some interesting stuff about others! Thank you for the guide! :)
Wow! I came here to learn more about a familiar I got recently (Windcarve Bladedancer) and I just learned some interesting stuff about others! Thank you for the guide! :)
G8gmp7T.png
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
PdiBTNZ.pngaXbaYIT.pngXRLXA9U.pngjaogUTu.pngd6uTiMD.pngvIZdXw3.pngE3sjxsi.pngEcccUE6.pngwI74OY9.png7Rp5oJn.png
yym0GF5.png
Beautiful.
Beautiful.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
This is such a interesting and well put together guide, thank you for making it!
This is such a interesting and well put together guide, thank you for making it!
6dXqr4R.png
Babe wake up new raptoriks dropped
Babe wake up new raptoriks dropped
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15