Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price My Dragons [OUTDATED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@lakaishia

Currently working on that update. I haven't been able to figure out prices just yet, as I need to make prices for each gene and the Gaolar breed itself.
@lakaishia

Currently working on that update. I haven't been able to figure out prices just yet, as I need to make prices for each gene and the Gaolar breed itself.
aahh, okay. ping me when you do then? <3
aahh, okay. ping me when you do then? <3
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@lakaishia

Sure thing!
@lakaishia

Sure thing!
@PotatoDragon346
@PotatoDragon346
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
Primary: Cottoncandy Basic = 10
Secondary: Rose Basic = 10
Tertiary: Pearl Basic = 10
Eye Type: Light Uncommon = 100
Fae = 2500
Total: 2630 Treasure

Primary: Maize Basic = 10
Tertiary: Maize Basic = 10
Eye Type: Light Common = 10
Fae = 2500
Total: 2540

Does that look good?
Fae = 2500

Fae = 2500

Does that look good?
[quote name="Maplefoxxo" date="2019-12-15 06:35:59" ] Primary: Cottoncandy Basic = 10 Secondary: Rose Basic = 10 Tertiary: Pearl Basic = 10 Eye Type: Light Uncommon = 100 Fae = 2500 Total: 2630 Treasure Primary: Maize Basic = 10 Secondary: Rose Basic = 10 Tertiary: Maize Basic = 10 Eye Type: Light Common = 10 Fae = 2500 Total: 2540 Does that look good? [/quote] hi i know im not OP but thats way below even fodder price! you'd be making the same by just exalting your dragons!! with things like a triple basic plentiful breed, just stick it at LAH (lowest auction house) price! Hatchlings sell for 4-6g/kt and adults for 7-9g/kt! If you'd rather not sell your dragons to become exalt fodder, you can try training them in the coliseum and selling them for an even higher price! also, OP! I think adding a base/fodder price would help newer players turn a profit! Say maybe, everything start at the 4000 mark and [i]then[/i] add on, because an all basic plentiful breed with common eyes is still worth LAH, not just the ~2000 you listed! I hope that helps a little!! I don't mean to come off as rude or condescending, i just hate to see people underprice their dragons and get ripped off!
Maplefoxxo wrote on 2019-12-15 06:35:59:
Fae = 2500

Fae = 2500

Does that look good?

hi i know im not OP but thats way below even fodder price! you'd be making the same by just exalting your dragons!! with things like a triple basic plentiful breed, just stick it at LAH (lowest auction house) price! Hatchlings sell for 4-6g/kt and adults for 7-9g/kt! If you'd rather not sell your dragons to become exalt fodder, you can try training them in the coliseum and selling them for an even higher price!

also, OP! I think adding a base/fodder price would help newer players turn a profit! Say maybe, everything start at the 4000 mark and then add on, because an all basic plentiful breed with common eyes is still worth LAH, not just the ~2000 you listed!

I hope that helps a little!! I don't mean to come off as rude or condescending, i just hate to see people underprice their dragons and get ripped off!
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
@Creatigator

I see where you're coming from, but in my eyes, these prices are quite high on their own. Of course, I'm always the player that shoots for the low prices (so anything over 8-10k counts as expensive to me).

Thank you for your help though. :)
@Creatigator

I see where you're coming from, but in my eyes, these prices are quite high on their own. Of course, I'm always the player that shoots for the low prices (so anything over 8-10k counts as expensive to me).

Thank you for your help though. :)
I really need to update this thread, so if anyone can let me know what's missing that would be great! Thanks! -OreoQuack
I really need to update this thread, so if anyone can let me know what's missing that would be great! Thanks! -OreoQuack
good evening,
I think that ancient breeds need to be added to the list. This would be a nice start.
the biggest step to ancient breed pricing are their unique genes.

I think the veined gene may be missing since it appeared after the last 'new' genes in the list
good evening,
I think that ancient breeds need to be added to the list. This would be a nice start.
the biggest step to ancient breed pricing are their unique genes.

I think the veined gene may be missing since it appeared after the last 'new' genes in the list
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
This is really helpful thank you!
This is really helpful thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7