Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price My Dragons [OUTDATED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Finally opening my hatchery, so I wanted to say thanks for this easy guide! I had been hemming and hawing over how to price them and this seems to come out to fair prices, considering the time and money I have put into it!
Finally opening my hatchery, so I wanted to say thanks for this easy guide! I had been hemming and hawing over how to price them and this seems to come out to fair prices, considering the time and money I have put into it!
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_glow_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9fc46.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_glow_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9fc46.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
Hey, I really love mushrooms
@FrostDragon1989

I've been slowly working on that. Lately I haven't had a lot of time to get on FR to find all the genes and stuff.
@FrostDragon1989

I've been slowly working on that. Lately I haven't had a lot of time to get on FR to find all the genes and stuff.
okay
okay
and if i know how to help you i would
and if i know how to help you i would
I don't know if this helps, but I read somewhere (I think on the FR wiki), that ancient breeds are common as far as their rarity goes ^^
I don't know if this helps, but I read somewhere (I think on the FR wiki), that ancient breeds are common as far as their rarity goes ^^
pk4GhrV.png
@Beauxos

Thanks! I'll make note of that. For some reason, it never occurred to me to check the wiki.
@Beauxos

Thanks! I'll make note of that. For some reason, it never occurred to me to check the wiki.
What about Leapday hatch dates?
What about Leapday hatch dates?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
thank you for the guide! I have a couple questions:
- what are matching eyes?
- do the percentages stack if I have multiple?
thank you for the guide! I have a couple questions:
- what are matching eyes?
- do the percentages stack if I have multiple?
Moon
She/her
Selling dragons here and here
@M00nWatcher

Matching eyes means the eye color matches the body color. So a water dragon with a similar shade of blue for the primary color would be matching eyes. Since it's a tricky thing to match eye colors to regular colors, I might take that price add-on out.

Adding the percentages together if you have multiple is probably the best thing to do before adding it to your dragon's final price.
@M00nWatcher

Matching eyes means the eye color matches the body color. So a water dragon with a similar shade of blue for the primary color would be matching eyes. Since it's a tricky thing to match eye colors to regular colors, I might take that price add-on out.

Adding the percentages together if you have multiple is probably the best thing to do before adding it to your dragon's final price.
@Xeyla

Hmmm... I'm not quite sure about that. I'd say pick your own price on that part while I get it figured out.
@Xeyla

Hmmm... I'm not quite sure about that. I'd say pick your own price on that part while I get it figured out.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7