Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price My Dragons [OUTDATED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="moif" date="2020-10-01 16:07:28" ] This is such a great guide! Can anyone maybe explain to me what "xxx colors" is? [/quote] it means it has 3 of the same colors
moif wrote on 2020-10-01 16:07:28:
This is such a great guide!
Can anyone maybe explain to me what "xxx colors" is?
it means it has 3 of the same colors
Thank you so much, this helped tons!
LOL I'm bookmarking too!
also just for future reference imma ping myself... @IzzyLuvzDragonz
Thank you so much, this helped tons!
LOL I'm bookmarking too!
also just for future reference imma ping myself... @IzzyLuvzDragonz
[quote name="QueenOfChaos05" date="2021-01-23 12:57:03" ] do you think you could update it to include veil prices? [/quote] Their dragons are all 0/50, I don't think they've been on in a while
QueenOfChaos05 wrote on 2021-01-23 12:57:03:
do you think you could update it to include veil prices?
Their dragons are all 0/50, I don't think they've been on in a while
pk4GhrV.png
How about a dragons age? I used this and another that is basically the same and the price is very low.
I am looking to sell older dragons 5-7 years old.
Just a thought
How about a dragons age? I used this and another that is basically the same and the price is very low.
I am looking to sell older dragons 5-7 years old.
Just a thought
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Dandydots the original creator of this is totally inactive as all of their dragons are completely unfed, so you won't get an answer from them

maybe check out the old dragon collectors organization? as far as I know, they're one of the most active old dragon forums around, so they might have a better idea on how to price old dragons!
@Dandydots the original creator of this is totally inactive as all of their dragons are completely unfed, so you won't get an answer from them

maybe check out the old dragon collectors organization? as far as I know, they're one of the most active old dragon forums around, so they might have a better idea on how to price old dragons!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arawoods Thank you I will check there. I appreciate it
@arawoods Thank you I will check there. I appreciate it
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
I've returned to flight rising, and I haven't found a single updated pricing guide, so I might be coming back to this thread and having to update it for other users... If anyone has a good gene/dragon rarity guide for me to use a reference that would be AMAZING!!!

(And I'm so sorry for leaving for so long.)
I've returned to flight rising, and I haven't found a single updated pricing guide, so I might be coming back to this thread and having to update it for other users... If anyone has a good gene/dragon rarity guide for me to use a reference that would be AMAZING!!!

(And I'm so sorry for leaving for so long.)
@ShatteredRabbit https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2855846/1 is the one I use, despite not having the first post updated Pharaoh/Sarcophagus behave like the other gems bought genes, hope this helps
@ShatteredRabbit https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2855846/1 is the one I use, despite not having the first post updated Pharaoh/Sarcophagus behave like the other gems bought genes, hope this helps
v886aA7.png 6YousWl.pnghzM3Sr2.pngL74Jfbv.png F7omzdo.png 0HBKL8H.png
dEe2UrM.png
uPNWHgD.png
0vW8aup.png
@slyvir

Thank you! I've also been using the wiki for rarity reference ^^

I might have to make a whole new thread for this, hm.
@slyvir

Thank you! I've also been using the wiki for rarity reference ^^

I might have to make a whole new thread for this, hm.
if you make a new thread, please ping me then. I like this price thread
if you make a new thread, please ping me then. I like this price thread
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7