Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [resource] item-width bio banners
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
These are unbelievably gorgeous, they add such a nice touch to things!! Can't wait to add them to some dragon bios, but one already found a home on my profile page <3
I'd love to be pinged when Lightning recolors are done c:

Thanks!!
These are unbelievably gorgeous, they add such a nice touch to things!! Can't wait to add them to some dragon bios, but one already found a home on my profile page <3
I'd love to be pinged when Lightning recolors are done c:

Thanks!!
output_43i3Yr.gif
@Vertigris Thank you so much, these are wonderful!
@Vertigris Thank you so much, these are wonderful!
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
Oh wow I love these and they are perfect, I may have to use these all over the place haha. Thank you for making these!
Oh wow I love these and they are perfect, I may have to use these all over the place haha. Thank you for making these!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
ooh, this is pretty. thank you!
ooh, this is pretty. thank you!
timezone: FR+11
These are fantastic! Definitely gonna enjoy playing with these and putting them in my dragons' bios. Thank you for sharing!
These are fantastic! Definitely gonna enjoy playing with these and putting them in my dragons' bios. Thank you for sharing!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
These are amazing thank you for sharing!!
These are amazing thank you for sharing!!
namrathel
she/her
fr time +0
xxxxxxx
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @/nobutactually @nonisland

Look who's back! And I found the files for the weather effects, so here's some lightning themed banners (requested by @nobutactually and @PepperHead). These are based on the thunderhead savanna and forgotten caves venues.

On the topic of weather effects: I have images for sparks in Scorched Forest, lightning in Thunderhead Savanna, snow in Boreal Wood, and bubbles in Kelp Beds. If there's interest I can make new banners for those venues including those effects, but they're fairly subtle so if no one requests it I probably won't bother.

Next up on the requests list are ice and nature.
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @/nobutactually @nonisland

Look who's back! And I found the files for the weather effects, so here's some lightning themed banners (requested by @nobutactually and @PepperHead). These are based on the thunderhead savanna and forgotten caves venues.

On the topic of weather effects: I have images for sparks in Scorched Forest, lightning in Thunderhead Savanna, snow in Boreal Wood, and bubbles in Kelp Beds. If there's interest I can make new banners for those venues including those effects, but they're fairly subtle so if no one requests it I probably won't bother.

Next up on the requests list are ice and nature.
yWVIirM.png
[font=corbel][size=4]oh lord, those lighting recolours are gorgeous!!! that's a huge love from me, chief, keep up the great work!! [emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2]
oh lord, those lighting recolours are gorgeous!!! that's a huge love from me, chief, keep up the great work!!
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nobutactually @nonisland

Ice recolors are up as requested by @Mochiiii
This set is based on crystal pools and scorched forest

Next up on the request list is Nature, and I am taking requests for which flight to do after that
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nobutactually @nonisland

Ice recolors are up as requested by @Mochiiii
This set is based on crystal pools and scorched forest

Next up on the request list is Nature, and I am taking requests for which flight to do after that
yWVIirM.png
[font=corbel][size=4]@Vertigris those ice recolours are so pretty!! [emoji=coatl love size=1] could i request some fire recolours?[/size][size=2] the banner i'm using in [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49036029]my fire rep[/url]'s bio just doesn't seem to fit[/size] [size=4](also, i had a thought about the weather effects: would it be possible to use them to make some banners into gifs? it might be easier to see the weather effects if they're moving!)
@Vertigris those ice recolours are so pretty!!

could i request some fire recolours?
the banner i'm using in my fire rep's bio just doesn't seem to fit

(also, i had a thought about the weather effects: would it be possible to use them to make some banners into gifs? it might be easier to see the weather effects if they're moving!)
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33