Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [resource] item-width bio banners
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @/nobutactually @nonisland

As requested by @nobutactually, Nature recolors are up! There's some overgrown ruins (ghostlight ruins + foreground from rainsong jungle) as well as a more subtle recolor of the mire.

Next up is Fire, and after that all that's left is Earth and Water - feel free to chime in on which you'd like to see first.

On the subject of animated banners: that's going to be quite complicated and I should probably not go down that rabbit hole... but it's too late. It's almost certainly happening. I'll start trying to figure those out once I've got the last recolors done.
If anyone knows much about making gifs or has any recommendations or requests, let me know.
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @/nobutactually @nonisland

As requested by @nobutactually, Nature recolors are up! There's some overgrown ruins (ghostlight ruins + foreground from rainsong jungle) as well as a more subtle recolor of the mire.

Next up is Fire, and after that all that's left is Earth and Water - feel free to chime in on which you'd like to see first.

On the subject of animated banners: that's going to be quite complicated and I should probably not go down that rabbit hole... but it's too late. It's almost certainly happening. I'll start trying to figure those out once I've got the last recolors done.
If anyone knows much about making gifs or has any recommendations or requests, let me know.
yWVIirM.png
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nobutactually @nonisland As requested by @/nobutactually, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2669851/3#post_39325256]Fire recolors are up![/url] These are based on redrock cove and the golem workshop. This one really gave me trouble, so hopefully they look all right. I also have a test of the animated banners, and am looking for feedback. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZkoZvhf.gif[/img] (I realize there's a bit of a jerk at at the end and I'm working on that, I suspect it's a problem with my math.)
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nobutactually @nonisland

As requested by @/nobutactually, Fire recolors are up! These are based on redrock cove and the golem workshop. This one really gave me trouble, so hopefully they look all right.

I also have a test of the animated banners, and am looking for feedback.
ZkoZvhf.gif
(I realize there's a bit of a jerk at at the end and I'm working on that, I suspect it's a problem with my math.)
yWVIirM.png
@vertigris the new recolours are lovely!! i'm such a fan of the lava ocean, it looks wicked!!

as for the animated banner test, it looks good!! the little jerk at the end isn't really noticeable, even when you're watching for it.

(ps, it looks like i didn't comment but the nature recolours are great too!! the overgrown ruins was a great idea!)
@vertigris the new recolours are lovely!! i'm such a fan of the lava ocean, it looks wicked!!

as for the animated banner test, it looks good!! the little jerk at the end isn't really noticeable, even when you're watching for it.

(ps, it looks like i didn't comment but the nature recolours are great too!! the overgrown ruins was a great idea!)
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
@Vertigris
I absolutely love all of these and would love to be pinged for more!!

Also, the animation you posted looks great! I don't notice any jerkiness either.
@Vertigris
I absolutely love all of these and would love to be pinged for more!!

Also, the animation you posted looks great! I don't notice any jerkiness either.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nobutactually @nonisland @Tuath

I return after a long break with the last two sets of recolors! Earth and water are now done.

Up next: working on the animated banners.

I return after a long break with the last two sets of recolors! Earth and water are now done.

Up next: working on the animated banners.
yWVIirM.png
@vertigris welcome back!! i hope your break was lovely

those recolours look great, i'm such a fan of the water ones, they're so pretty ;w;
@vertigris welcome back!! i hope your break was lovely

those recolours look great, i'm such a fan of the water ones, they're so pretty ;w;
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
@Vertigris hello! i love this resource and have been using these in some of my dragon bios :D

i'm curious if you'll consider doing some for the other old backgrounds (training fields, waterway, and arena) like you have with boreal woods? :0c you can find links to them on starrlight's thread that you've linked in OP if so ^^!
@Vertigris hello! i love this resource and have been using these in some of my dragon bios :D

i'm curious if you'll consider doing some for the other old backgrounds (training fields, waterway, and arena) like you have with boreal woods? :0c you can find links to them on starrlight's thread that you've linked in OP if so ^^!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning the reason I did the old Boreal Wood backgrounds but not the others is because I had already made them when the new one came out. The old versions of the Training Fields, Waterway, and Arena have now been added.
(also I love how well your avatar and vista match)

Not the animated banners I have been promising (still working on those, planning to release them all at once when they're done), but there are three sets of new banners for old venue backgrounds.
@5inthemorning the reason I did the old Boreal Wood backgrounds but not the others is because I had already made them when the new one came out. The old versions of the Training Fields, Waterway, and Arena have now been added.
(also I love how well your avatar and vista match)

Not the animated banners I have been promising (still working on those, planning to release them all at once when they're done), but there are three sets of new banners for old venue backgrounds.
yWVIirM.png
these are very well made~ thank you for making them and sharing them :)
these are very well made~ thank you for making them and sharing them :)
oo yay! thank you :D
oo yay! thank you :D
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸