Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Vista Collector's Spreadsheet
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3 [list][*]Sweetheart Rose has been added to the Swipp tab.[/list] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/149.png[/img][/center]
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3
  • Sweetheart Rose has been added to the Swipp tab.
149.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3 [list][*]Aberration Dragons has been added to the Marketplace tab.[/list] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/150.png[/img][/center]
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3
  • Aberration Dragons has been added to the Marketplace tab.
150.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
I'd love to be added to the update pinglist please~ Thanks so much!
I'd love to be added to the update pinglist please~ Thanks so much!
Waaaah, how have I not seen this before?!!! Yay!!!

May I be added to the pinglist, please? :)
Waaaah, how have I not seen this before?!!! Yay!!!

May I be added to the pinglist, please? :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel [list][*]Ancient Aerie has been added to the Arlo tab. [*]I've also added the level of each plot to the Arlo tab. All two of them lmao[/list] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/151.png[/img][/center] @battleaxe @Arianethel I've added you to the pinglist. Please make sure to ping me, I'm not subscribed to this thread.
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel
  • Ancient Aerie has been added to the Arlo tab.
  • I've also added the level of each plot to the Arlo tab. All two of them lmao
151.png

@battleaxe @Arianethel
I've added you to the pinglist. Please make sure to ping me, I'm not subscribed to this thread.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel [list][*]Cartographer's Office has been added to the Festival tab. I've pre-filled it with the retired text so it doesn't have to be updated later - it can be attained via Galore, Coliseum, Baldwin, and the Marketplace until the 15th![/list] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/152.png[/img][/center]
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel
  • Cartographer's Office has been added to the Festival tab. I've pre-filled it with the retired text so it doesn't have to be updated later - it can be attained via Galore, Coliseum, Baldwin, and the Marketplace until the 15th!
152.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
thank you thank you thank you!!!
I've needed something like this <3
thank you thank you thank you!!!
I've needed something like this <3
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
@Tserin Hello, hope I'm not being a bother, but I'm currently on the updates pinglist, and I got a username change from actuallychaotic to chaoticknives, and just wanted to see if I could have that updated here if it's not too much to ask? Thank you in advance either way!
@Tserin Hello, hope I'm not being a bother, but I'm currently on the updates pinglist, and I got a username change from actuallychaotic to chaoticknives, and just wanted to see if I could have that updated here if it's not too much to ask? Thank you in advance either way!
@chaoticknives
No worries, updated!
@chaoticknives
No worries, updated!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @chaoticknives, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel [list][*]Battlefield has been added to the Festival tab. [*]Broken Spear and Practice Weapons have had their descriptions updated for their new acquisition method through Arvelle.[/list] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/153.png[/img][/center]
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @chaoticknives, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel
  • Battlefield has been added to the Festival tab.
  • Broken Spear and Practice Weapons have had their descriptions updated for their new acquisition method through Arvelle.
153.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14