Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Vista Collector's Spreadsheet
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This vista is so good i would say it watered my crops but by the looks of those trees maybe it didn't.
This vista is so good i would say it watered my crops but by the looks of those trees maybe it didn't.
chlZfGD.png
@Tserin Cheers for the work on this! I'd like to be added to the updates pinglist, thank you!
@Tserin Cheers for the work on this! I'd like to be added to the updates pinglist, thank you!
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
@Shizukuchan
Added!
@Shizukuchan
Added!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin thank you for making this! I'd like to be added to the pinglist please^^
@Tserin thank you for making this! I'd like to be added to the pinglist please^^
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@BurittoKimasan
Added!
@BurittoKimasan
Added!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @chaoticknives, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel, @PlatinumDream, @Stellunas, @CosmicHurricane, @frameofreality, @Valikor, @bfkitsune, @BurittoKimasan, @Shizukuchan [list][*]Sandsurge Dragons has been added to the Marketplace tab. Sorry for the long wait on this one, I was so excited for the breed itself that I completely forgot to add it, which I didn't realize until today! [*]Talanok has been added to the Coliseum tab. [*]Chess has been added to the Baldwin tab.[/list] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/189.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/190.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/191.png[/img][/center]
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @chaoticknives, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel, @PlatinumDream, @Stellunas, @CosmicHurricane, @frameofreality, @Valikor, @bfkitsune, @BurittoKimasan, @Shizukuchan
  • Sandsurge Dragons has been added to the Marketplace tab. Sorry for the long wait on this one, I was so excited for the breed itself that I completely forgot to add it, which I didn't realize until today!
  • Talanok has been added to the Coliseum tab.
  • Chess has been added to the Baldwin tab.
189.png190.png191.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @chaoticknives, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel, @PlatinumDream, @Stellunas, @CosmicHurricane, @frameofreality, @Valikor, @bfkitsune, @BurittoKimasan, @Shizukuchan [list][*]Silk-Strewn Wreckage has been added to the Coli tab. [*]Castle Siege has been added to the GE tab. Sorry for the long wait, I honestly didn't even realize it got added until I was adding the image for SSW![/list] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/192.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/193.png[/img][/center]
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @chaoticknives, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm, @Ajgreelyfan3, @battleaxe, @Arianethel, @PlatinumDream, @Stellunas, @CosmicHurricane, @frameofreality, @Valikor, @bfkitsune, @BurittoKimasan, @Shizukuchan
  • Silk-Strewn Wreckage has been added to the Coli tab.
  • Castle Siege has been added to the GE tab. Sorry for the long wait, I honestly didn't even realize it got added until I was adding the image for SSW!
192.png193.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Thank you again for keeping this updated!! :)
Thank you again for keeping this updated!! :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Tserin

FYI, the link for Silk-Strewn Wreckage takes you to Forbidden Portal AH. :)
@Tserin

FYI, the link for Silk-Strewn Wreckage takes you to Forbidden Portal AH. :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel
That is... very strange, but I've got that fixed up now! I also fixed Talonok while I was there. I'll try to remember to take a look at all the other recent additions later and make sure their links are working correctly.
@Arianethel
That is... very strange, but I've got that fixed up now! I also fixed Talonok while I was there. I'll try to remember to take a look at all the other recent additions later and make sure their links are working correctly.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14