Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Vista Collector's Spreadsheet
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
Thank you Tserin!
Thank you Tserin!
chlZfGD.png
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm [list][*]Mire II has been added to the Coli tab.[/list] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/146.png[/img][/center]
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm
  • Mire II has been added to the Coli tab.
146.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
Cheers! :D
Cheers! :D
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm [list][*]Haunted Museum has been added to the Festival tab.[/list] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/147.png[/img][/center]
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm
  • Haunted Museum has been added to the Festival tab.
147.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Diamondsnake, @KaitoWang, @belphekit, @minervamaga, @actuallychaotic, @Kunikida, @TypeFull, @Beatoriche, @Katalist. @3ctoplasm [list][*]The "Arlo" tab has been added for vistas coming from the dig! You can copy the tab into your sheet without making a new copy by going to the template, right clicking the tab at the bottom of the page, going to Copy to -> Existing Spreadsheet, and then finally selecting your spreadsheet copy. [list][*]It will copy as "Copy of Arlo". Rename it to just "Arlo" if you want the stats tab to work.[/list] [*]Arlo vistas have also been added to the Stats tab. You can either manually add it into your copy's tab via copy/paste, or do the steps above to add a new version of it and delete the old tab. [*]Thunder Lizards has been added to the Arlo tab.[/list] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/148.png[/img][/center]
  • The "Arlo" tab has been added for vistas coming from the dig! You can copy the tab into your sheet without making a new copy by going to the template, right clicking the tab at the bottom of the page, going to Copy to -> Existing Spreadsheet, and then finally selecting your spreadsheet copy.
    • It will copy as "Copy of Arlo". Rename it to just "Arlo" if you want the stats tab to work.
  • Arlo vistas have also been added to the Stats tab. You can either manually add it into your copy's tab via copy/paste, or do the steps above to add a new version of it and delete the old tab.
  • Thunder Lizards has been added to the Arlo tab.
148.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Wow this is awesome!! You are a saint
Wow this is awesome!! You are a saint
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@Tserin I've been using this sheet for awhile now but I never thought to ask before now, could I please be added to the update pinglist? It's an absolute livesaver, I love it so much!! [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
@Tserin I've been using this sheet for awhile now but I never thought to ask before now, could I please be added to the update pinglist? It's an absolute livesaver, I love it so much!!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Ajgreelyfan3
Added!
@Ajgreelyfan3
Added!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14