Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Vista Collector's Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I made this for myself, but I can't be the only one out there with an interest in collecting the vistas, so here we are! This is exactly what it sounds like - a spreadsheet for tracking vistas you've collected. It features the following: [list][*]Comprehensive, organized list of all available vistas [*]A list of largely unavailable vistas too! Aptly named "suffering corner", they're automatically set to N/A and do not count towards your stats. [*]Simple Yes/No/N/A settings for whether you have a vista or not. Setting a vista as N/A means it won't be tracked on your stats page. [*]A stats page, if you couldn't tell! Very simple, and tracks how many vistas you have of each category, how many there are in total, and the percentage of all vistas you've collected. [*]Acquisition methods for each vista, including venue, materials, price, dom discount price, and event. [*]Partial previews of every vista [*]Item codes for every vista [*]AH lookup for all vistas that exist as items [*]Filters enabled if you don't want to deal with my own sorting [*]Updated with new vistas when they come out, and easy to add them into your copy. Just copy and paste the row! [*]An extra "Dragon" column for those who like to match vistas to icons. Never forget who goes with what vista again![/list] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VHZ1fJRRKUcSRsrqEUGItnGGVGqoy5A6HfeUwtXbOPY/edit?usp=sharing][size=6]Blank Template Link[/size][/url][/center] [rule] The spreadsheet is very easy to use and requires very minimal input. First, make a copy of the spreadsheet by clicking on the link to the blank template, clicking File at the top, and finally clicking on Make a Copy. This will require a Google account. You can probably download it too though. Next, add your vistas by simply typing or selecting Yes on the vistas you own, leaving the ones you don't own set to No, and setting any vistas you don't intend on collecting to N/A. If you have dragons that match the vistas that you like to use along with them, put their names next to the vista in the Dragons column. You're done! You don't need to touch anything else, nor should you touch anything else unless you know what you're doing. To add new vistas into your copy of the sheet, simply copy and paste them from the blank template when they're added. [rule] Find a problem, missing something, need help, or want to be added to the updates pinglist? Ping me with what you need! Join the pinglist below to get pinged for updates! [pinglist=2575]
I made this for myself, but I can't be the only one out there with an interest in collecting the vistas, so here we are!

This is exactly what it sounds like - a spreadsheet for tracking vistas you've collected. It features the following:
  • Comprehensive, organized list of all available vistas
  • A list of largely unavailable vistas too! Aptly named "suffering corner", they're automatically set to N/A and do not count towards your stats.
  • Simple Yes/No/N/A settings for whether you have a vista or not. Setting a vista as N/A means it won't be tracked on your stats page.
  • A stats page, if you couldn't tell! Very simple, and tracks how many vistas you have of each category, how many there are in total, and the percentage of all vistas you've collected.
  • Acquisition methods for each vista, including venue, materials, price, dom discount price, and event.
  • Partial previews of every vista
  • Item codes for every vista
  • AH lookup for all vistas that exist as items
  • Filters enabled if you don't want to deal with my own sorting
  • Updated with new vistas when they come out, and easy to add them into your copy. Just copy and paste the row!
  • An extra "Dragon" column for those who like to match vistas to icons. Never forget who goes with what vista again!

The spreadsheet is very easy to use and requires very minimal input.

First, make a copy of the spreadsheet by clicking on the link to the blank template, clicking File at the top, and finally clicking on Make a Copy. This will require a Google account. You can probably download it too though.

Next, add your vistas by simply typing or selecting Yes on the vistas you own, leaving the ones you don't own set to No, and setting any vistas you don't intend on collecting to N/A.

If you have dragons that match the vistas that you like to use along with them, put their names next to the vista in the Dragons column.

You're done! You don't need to touch anything else, nor should you touch anything else unless you know what you're doing.

To add new vistas into your copy of the sheet, simply copy and paste them from the blank template when they're added.

Find a problem, missing something, need help, or want to be added to the updates pinglist? Ping me with what you need!

Join the pinglist below to get pinged for updates!

Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
:eyes:
:eyes:
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
nice [emoji=cat 3]
nice
UCwsx8y.gif
Nice work! Thank you for sharing :)
Nice work! Thank you for sharing :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[list][*]Something Swarming has been added to the Marketplace tab. [*]Sticker Star has been added to the new Misc tab because it didn't really fit anywhere else since it can be sold as an item, unlike the suffering corner vistas which cannot.[/list] New vistas can be found at the bottom of their respective tabs and can be simply copy/pasted in! In the case of the new Misc tab, right-click the tab, go to Copy, choose Existing Spreadsheet, and import it into your existing copy to easily get it.
  • Something Swarming has been added to the Marketplace tab.
  • Sticker Star has been added to the new Misc tab because it didn't really fit anywhere else since it can be sold as an item, unlike the suffering corner vistas which cannot.

New vistas can be found at the bottom of their respective tabs and can be simply copy/pasted in!

In the case of the new Misc tab, right-click the tab, go to Copy, choose Existing Spreadsheet, and import it into your existing copy to easily get it.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
[list][*]Gaoler Dragons has been added to the Marketplace tab.[/list]
  • Gaoler Dragons has been added to the Marketplace tab.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
sweet, thank you! <3
sweet, thank you! <3
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

[list][*]Boreal Wood II has been added to the Coli tab.[/list]
  • Boreal Wood II has been added to the Coli tab.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
[list][*]Stagcrest has been added to the Swipp tab.[/list]
  • Stagcrest has been added to the Swipp tab.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Thanks for this!
Thanks for this!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14