Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eliminate drop guide (data needed!)
So this is a nascent project, but for a long time I've known two things about everyone's favorite elusive coli drop:

-Only certain enemies in each venue drop Eliminate in the Coliseum. This is why it's harder to find in some venues than others; certain monsters are easier to find relative to other ones, and certain venues have more Eliminate-droppers or less enemies overall. And of course, in the case of Crystal Pools and the Mire, there are no enemies in those venues which can drop Eliminate.
-I can't actually find a guide that lists these enemies.

So I'd like to fix that. As of the time of posting this, I only have one certainty for Elim drops, and that's the Coarsefur Yeti. What I'm asking you guys to help me with is - screenshots would be great, but I'll take verbal data as long as you're certain of all the monsters in an encounter which gave you an Eliminate. Over time, I hope to narrow down results into a conclusive list of what drops this stone.

So if you're grinding and you get an Eliminate, I'd be much obliged if you could tell me what dropped it!

Key: Unconfirmed | (Something In/This Pack/Drops It) | Certain to drop

Venues

Training Fields

Woodland Path
Blooming Strangler, Strangler

Scorched Forest

Sandswept Delta
Peacock Scorpion

Forgotten Cave
(Dwarf Truffle/Ancient Fungus)

Blooming Grove

Bamboo Falls

Thunderhead Savanna

Redrock Cove
Oceansurf Magus, (Noxious Coralclimber/Murkbottom Gull/Tradewinds Gull), (Tradewinds Gull/Murkbottom Gull/Riptide Clipper), (Tradewinds Gull/Murkbottom Gull)

Waterway
(Rainbow Sprite/Scarlet Flycatcher)

Arena
Chimera, Longneck Skirmisher

Volcanic Vents
Serthis Loremaster

Rainsong Jungle

Boreal Wood
Coarsefur Yeti, Woodland Turkey (Seasonal)

Crystal Pools
None

Harpy's Roost

Ghostlight Ruins
(Pronghorn Stomper/Carrioncorn/Lux Spectre), (Pronghorn Hunter/Pronghorn Stomper)

Mire
(Wetland Unicorn/Mossy Cerdae)

Kelp Beds
(Relic Eel/Abyss Striker)

Golem Workshop
(Black Iron Creeper/Coppercoil Creeper/Steelhound)
So this is a nascent project, but for a long time I've known two things about everyone's favorite elusive coli drop:

-Only certain enemies in each venue drop Eliminate in the Coliseum. This is why it's harder to find in some venues than others; certain monsters are easier to find relative to other ones, and certain venues have more Eliminate-droppers or less enemies overall. And of course, in the case of Crystal Pools and the Mire, there are no enemies in those venues which can drop Eliminate.
-I can't actually find a guide that lists these enemies.

So I'd like to fix that. As of the time of posting this, I only have one certainty for Elim drops, and that's the Coarsefur Yeti. What I'm asking you guys to help me with is - screenshots would be great, but I'll take verbal data as long as you're certain of all the monsters in an encounter which gave you an Eliminate. Over time, I hope to narrow down results into a conclusive list of what drops this stone.

So if you're grinding and you get an Eliminate, I'd be much obliged if you could tell me what dropped it!

Key: Unconfirmed | (Something In/This Pack/Drops It) | Certain to drop

Venues

Training Fields

Woodland Path
Blooming Strangler, Strangler

Scorched Forest

Sandswept Delta
Peacock Scorpion

Forgotten Cave
(Dwarf Truffle/Ancient Fungus)

Blooming Grove

Bamboo Falls

Thunderhead Savanna

Redrock Cove
Oceansurf Magus, (Noxious Coralclimber/Murkbottom Gull/Tradewinds Gull), (Tradewinds Gull/Murkbottom Gull/Riptide Clipper), (Tradewinds Gull/Murkbottom Gull)

Waterway
(Rainbow Sprite/Scarlet Flycatcher)

Arena
Chimera, Longneck Skirmisher

Volcanic Vents
Serthis Loremaster

Rainsong Jungle

Boreal Wood
Coarsefur Yeti, Woodland Turkey (Seasonal)

Crystal Pools
None

Harpy's Roost

Ghostlight Ruins
(Pronghorn Stomper/Carrioncorn/Lux Spectre), (Pronghorn Hunter/Pronghorn Stomper)

Mire
(Wetland Unicorn/Mossy Cerdae)

Kelp Beds
(Relic Eel/Abyss Striker)

Golem Workshop
(Black Iron Creeper/Coppercoil Creeper/Steelhound)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi
Well,here in text version of Maki's guide is which enemies can drop Eliminate,in Non-elemental part of Ability Stones
But I think that the guide specifically for Eliminates still would be useful ^^

But if it comes to my own experiences,I can say it drops from Strangler for 100%

@Laluzi
Well,here in text version of Maki's guide is which enemies can drop Eliminate,in Non-elemental part of Ability Stones
But I think that the guide specifically for Eliminates still would be useful ^^

But if it comes to my own experiences,I can say it drops from Strangler for 100%

W6LdAlV.gif
Just wanted to say I'm still collecting data! Lately all of my eliminates have come from Redrock, which isn't very useful. Would love to see more eliminate screencaps from different venues.
Just wanted to say I'm still collecting data! Lately all of my eliminates have come from Redrock, which isn't very useful. Would love to see more eliminate screencaps from different venues.
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi

While I don't have a screenshot for the elim, I can confirm that Rainbow Sprites or Scarlet Flycatchers drop an elim in the Waterway. Still not sure tho.
@Laluzi

While I don't have a screenshot for the elim, I can confirm that Rainbow Sprites or Scarlet Flycatchers drop an elim in the Waterway. Still not sure tho.
@Laluzi Did you see Ventoux's note above about Maki's thread having a list of what drops Eliminate? I don't know how up to date that is, but it should be worth asking.

And now that I'm thinking about this more, just knowing which enemies drop it isn't really going to be enough, because we don't know if each enemy has the same chance of dropping it - it might vary between venues, like festival currency does. Really the way to go would be straight up counting how many Eliminates per how many battles in each venue, but given how rarely they drop that would be a bit of a ridiculous project... Sigh, I wish there was a good way to really figure this out!
@Laluzi Did you see Ventoux's note above about Maki's thread having a list of what drops Eliminate? I don't know how up to date that is, but it should be worth asking.

And now that I'm thinking about this more, just knowing which enemies drop it isn't really going to be enough, because we don't know if each enemy has the same chance of dropping it - it might vary between venues, like festival currency does. Really the way to go would be straight up counting how many Eliminates per how many battles in each venue, but given how rarely they drop that would be a bit of a ridiculous project... Sigh, I wish there was a good way to really figure this out!
@Nika Maki's guide doesn't seem to comprehensively list which specific enemies drop Elims, as far as I could read. There was some data, but also some where it was missing.

That said, I'm not particularly interested in working out individual drop rates for elims. The multi-pack nature of this, combined with the exceedingly low chance to begin with, means you'd have to track every mob you ever killed, then mark down maybes in packs when you got an eliminate. I just don't have the fortitude for that. It was tiring enough tracking familiar drops, and those actually happened more than once a month. In addition, we'd need dozens of eliminates from each specific monster that can drop it before we had anything resembling actual data. Knowing a chance exists is enough for me.

Everyone else, thanks for the data! It's been added.
@Nika Maki's guide doesn't seem to comprehensively list which specific enemies drop Elims, as far as I could read. There was some data, but also some where it was missing.

That said, I'm not particularly interested in working out individual drop rates for elims. The multi-pack nature of this, combined with the exceedingly low chance to begin with, means you'd have to track every mob you ever killed, then mark down maybes in packs when you got an eliminate. I just don't have the fortitude for that. It was tiring enough tracking familiar drops, and those actually happened more than once a month. In addition, we'd need dozens of eliminates from each specific monster that can drop it before we had anything resembling actual data. Knowing a chance exists is enough for me.

Everyone else, thanks for the data! It's been added.
XPDxt22.png
hmm, this is strange for me because I usually got it from the sewers, not quite sure of what enemy drops it but all of my eliminates except like two have been from the sewers
hmm, this is strange for me because I usually got it from the sewers, not quite sure of what enemy drops it but all of my eliminates except like two have been from the sewers
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
@Ceilingfen, this post was made before staff introduced the Game Database in December 2019. Nowadays, it's possible to see what enemies drop Eliminate directly, by looking at its database page.
@Ceilingfen, this post was made before staff introduced the Game Database in December 2019. Nowadays, it's possible to see what enemies drop Eliminate directly, by looking at its database page.
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
@Ceilingfen

Eliminate drops from neutral monsters in Level 11+ venues, see also this post.
@Ceilingfen

Eliminate drops from neutral monsters in Level 11+ venues, see also this post.
@Maki

I usually pick up eliminates from the Rat King he's always been my source of good luck
@Maki

I usually pick up eliminates from the Rat King he's always been my source of good luck
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif