Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ganondorf's Breeding Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
bookmark
if you need me to delete my post please lmk!
bookmark
if you need me to delete my post please lmk!
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
I should be good, no worries!
I should be good, no worries!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf I had a breeding project for a pair that utilised some variation of the Line method, and I don't know if you would be interested in it as an example? Links below go to my breeding log where the lineages were recorded in text form, I hope they are understandable.

The genes were rare in the color range so the line method was used to pull them closer (link). And then the female (link) and male (link) lines continued separately to save some scrolling money.
@Ganondorf I had a breeding project for a pair that utilised some variation of the Line method, and I don't know if you would be interested in it as an example? Links below go to my breeding log where the lineages were recorded in text form, I hope they are understandable.

The genes were rare in the color range so the line method was used to pull them closer (link). And then the female (link) and male (link) lines continued separately to save some scrolling money.
Hello, I am currently waiting on breeding two of my dragons and the fr breeding tool is giving me a 0.00025510 chance of getting the goal dragon. How are those odds, from "decent" to "incredibly bad"?
Hello, I am currently waiting on breeding two of my dragons and the fr breeding tool is giving me a 0.00025510 chance of getting the goal dragon. How are those odds, from "decent" to "incredibly bad"?
@goldboi, those are pretty grim odds, I would say "incredibly bad". Approximately 1 in 3920 babies will be the goal. Luck could be on your side, and you can get a fluke baby, but the highest odds I've ever had a fluke baby nail was 1 in 1232, and I was in no way hoping to get the goal from that.
@goldboi, those are pretty grim odds, I would say "incredibly bad". Approximately 1 in 3920 babies will be the goal. Luck could be on your side, and you can get a fluke baby, but the highest odds I've ever had a fluke baby nail was 1 in 1232, and I was in no way hoping to get the goal from that.
l6nCFA8.png
I just wanna say: thank you so, so much to everyone who helped me with this. I didn't expect half this much help and i'm legitimately blown away by it, your all great and I hope you flourish.
I just wanna say: thank you so, so much to everyone who helped me with this. I didn't expect half this much help and i'm legitimately blown away by it, your all great and I hope you flourish.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11