Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105
This is great. Thanks!
This is great. Thanks!
sIaDdlY.png
@Brightspire
Thanks for your comment, it made me laugh out loud :) Happy it helped!!
@Brightspire
Thanks for your comment, it made me laugh out loud :) Happy it helped!!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Argh, finally decided to bite the bullet and learn how to do this (need money for skins T_T) and it's such a great and easy to follow guide!! Thanks so much for making it <33
Argh, finally decided to bite the bullet and learn how to do this (need money for skins T_T) and it's such a great and easy to follow guide!! Thanks so much for making it <33
So I've been trying this out for the last hour, and half the time I hit a point with 2 dark tiles just moving around the bottom 2 rows. I follow the steps until the second last row, hitting every tile in the right order, but I still hit this issue. And your guide doesn't address the last 2 rows because you just assume "you just need to click the bottom row a couple times and you win!" Yeah...no. These 2 blocks just keep pinging around the bottom row no matter what tile I press or what order it's in. One game hit 48 turns [i]just[/i] on the two tiles that wouldn't flip to light :< I was going back to row 5 and row 6, trying to figure out if I'd mucked that up, nada. Restart the game, try right to left instead of left to right, nada. I'm enjoying this challenge but if you could like, address the bottom two rows and being stuck on 2 tiles that are half way across the board that'd be great. Cause this is doing my head in T.T please help? [img]https://i.imgur.com/6V8RKKp.png[/img]
So I've been trying this out for the last hour, and half the time I hit a point with 2 dark tiles just moving around the bottom 2 rows. I follow the steps until the second last row, hitting every tile in the right order, but I still hit this issue. And your guide doesn't address the last 2 rows because you just assume "you just need to click the bottom row a couple times and you win!"

Yeah...no. These 2 blocks just keep pinging around the bottom row no matter what tile I press or what order it's in. One game hit 48 turns just on the two tiles that wouldn't flip to light :< I was going back to row 5 and row 6, trying to figure out if I'd mucked that up, nada. Restart the game, try right to left instead of left to right, nada.

I'm enjoying this challenge but if you could like, address the bottom two rows and being stuck on 2 tiles that are half way across the board that'd be great. Cause this is doing my head in

T.T please help?
6V8RKKp.png

JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@CelestialKofi Hello! To solve this issue you need to use this solution :) Only rule nr.6! As this is the row 6 :> When 1 tile doesn't go away on semi last row, you always click like the picture below! [img]https://i.imgur.com/q4jvNuD.jpg[/img] Re-clicking wrong rules however, will mess everything up. Nothing to worry about tho, just check which row again has 1 block, and click that pattern ^^
@CelestialKofi
Hello! To solve this issue you need to use this solution :) Only rule nr.6! As this is the row 6 :> When 1 tile doesn't go away on semi last row, you always click like the picture below!
q4jvNuD.jpg

Re-clicking wrong rules however, will mess everything up. Nothing to worry about tho, just check which row again has 1 block, and click that pattern ^^
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi Ahhh thank you! I'll give it another go today :3 Hmm I think I was getting that rule confused with this one ^^" my bad [img]https://i.imgur.com/3WUUChd.jpg[/img]
@Mahogi
Ahhh thank you! I'll give it another go today :3
Hmm I think I was getting that rule confused with this one ^^" my bad
3WUUChd.jpg
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@AlexKat
Guide for glimmer gloom here! Thought it might help ^^
@AlexKat
Guide for glimmer gloom here! Thought it might help ^^
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
[img]https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag142/basketballforever2012/scrooge%20mcduck_zps09ilxn9c.gif[/img]
scrooge%20mcduck_zps09ilxn9c.gif
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[emoji=sunglasses size=1]
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
This guide is the first one I have been able to understand and use easily!! Thanks so much for putting this together! Finally hit the lucky streak w g&g :3
This guide is the first one I have been able to understand and use easily!! Thanks so much for putting this together! Finally hit the lucky streak w g&g :3
. . . she/her
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105