Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Bookmark
Bookmark
Bookmark
Bookmark
If replying to me in forums, ping me instead of just quoting me
This thread is so ridiculously helpful! I have treasure now 10/10
This thread is so ridiculously helpful! I have treasure now 10/10
Been using this guide for a year now, and I just got another new high score with it! 7 turns, 4 seconds!
Been using this guide for a year now, and I just got another new high score with it! 7 turns, 4 seconds!
this guide was really easy to understand and i finally know how to clear this game tysm!!
this guide was really easy to understand and i finally know how to clear this game tysm!!
3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
This is the only guide can even begin to comprehend.
This is the only guide can even begin to comprehend.
call me sage
(>.
I feel like the only person here who is still struggling with this, 3 hours on. Worst part is if I just stuck to my usual shock switch stuff I'd have had the 75k cap for the day by now. I suppose it just isn't for me, just easy took me 129 turns.
I feel like the only person here who is still struggling with this, 3 hours on. Worst part is if I just stuck to my usual shock switch stuff I'd have had the 75k cap for the day by now. I suppose it just isn't for me, just easy took me 129 turns.
@Silversea

Heya, my solution is strictly for HARD game mode only, it doesn't work on anything else! You then can solve the game super fast with the provided click patterns. Please ping me if you will be giving it another go and you don't understand something, as this is really very easy :)

Basically you are supposed to pick HARD, and clear the rows with your chosen color from top to bottom. And only apply a clicking pattern from rows middle and below, if you get stuck with a single tile and can't clear it. Only 3 different click patterns cover ALL possible solutions.
@Silversea

Heya, my solution is strictly for HARD game mode only, it doesn't work on anything else! You then can solve the game super fast with the provided click patterns. Please ping me if you will be giving it another go and you don't understand something, as this is really very easy :)

Basically you are supposed to pick HARD, and clear the rows with your chosen color from top to bottom. And only apply a clicking pattern from rows middle and below, if you get stuck with a single tile and can't clear it. Only 3 different click patterns cover ALL possible solutions.
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105