Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105
yooooo tysm
yooooo tysm
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
OMG THANK YOU, I really need to save up treasure to expand my lair as much as possible so this is an absolute godsend
OMG THANK YOU, I really need to save up treasure to expand my lair as much as possible so this is an absolute godsend
@Mahogi
OMG tsym! No more randomly clicking tiles hoping it’ll work:’)
@Mahogi
OMG tsym! No more randomly clicking tiles hoping it’ll work:’)
Selling:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3016816 and leveling:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs6/3029372Fnw48LX.png
@Athly
Ehehehehe enjoy :3 Randomness sadly works very rarely xD
@Athly
Ehehehehe enjoy :3 Randomness sadly works very rarely xD
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Thank you so much! This is way faster than just playing Mahjong... lol ^-^"
Thank you so much! This is way faster than just playing Mahjong... lol ^-^"
c6ldplq.gif
This is super helpful! I never understood this game, and now I'm 75000 richer than I was like 40min ago :)

Also, I think I found a simpler way to clear Row 6! If you skip 3 and go straight to 4 (after 1 and 2), you should be able to continue your left -> right pattern and solve normally. I don't know if it's faster, but it works, and it's easier than remembering a complicated pattern.
This is super helpful! I never understood this game, and now I'm 75000 richer than I was like 40min ago :)

Also, I think I found a simpler way to clear Row 6! If you skip 3 and go straight to 4 (after 1 and 2), you should be able to continue your left -> right pattern and solve normally. I don't know if it's faster, but it works, and it's easier than remembering a complicated pattern.
Slight-Eyewing.png ...... qWAlLLU.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
.... WnfJ05a.png ...... Enchanted-Libra.png
Thank you for this guide! Helped a lot in understanding this game after not touching it after the first few tries. Earning treasure had been a struggle for me because i get bored of the minigames quickly and resort to selling materials x.x
Thank you for this guide! Helped a lot in understanding this game after not touching it after the first few tries. Earning treasure had been a struggle for me because i get bored of the minigames quickly and resort to selling materials x.x
9286b249cfc54bf7cd51f4fe8e38be5b2270a207.png
Tysm for making this!!

New high score: 18 seconds, 17 turns
Tysm for making this!!

New high score: 18 seconds, 17 turns
BEXx3Jf.gif
I find that it only takes 10-15 minutes to finish once you get good enough (takes a few months but worth it)
I find that it only takes 10-15 minutes to finish once you get good enough (takes a few months but worth it)
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png
I've been on and off FR for a few years now. After a couple of months, I still know the steps by heart! I always recommend this post to new players. I love how I still use this method to this day.
I've been on and off FR for a few years now. After a couple of months, I still know the steps by heart! I always recommend this post to new players. I love how I still use this method to this day.
signature.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105