Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105
Just wanted to pop in and say that I agree this guide is amazing and once I got the hang of it has really saved me time! Much appreciated for all the hard work in figuring this out and compiling it! ♥
Just wanted to pop in and say that I agree this guide is amazing and once I got the hang of it has really saved me time! Much appreciated for all the hard work in figuring this out and compiling it! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This was a little tough to grasp and you were definitely right to not skip anything! I got the hang of it in about ten minutes and quickly began finishing each round in 30 seconds. Turn on some music and zone out and you'll be at 75kT in no time!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This was a little tough to grasp and you were definitely right to not skip anything! I got the hang of it in about ten minutes and quickly began finishing each round in 30 seconds. Turn on some music and zone out and you'll be at 75kT in no time!
Before, I didn't even understand how to play. Now my high score is 12 turns in 12 seconds!
Before, I didn't even understand how to play. Now my high score is 12 turns in 12 seconds!
032d1f263e5555d99e0e955a5f734895af2fb1c7.png Xdm2YwF.png
sopvTVM.png
BzjAkuF.png
griffin-1826-45_43_47_9_4_9.png old-oaks-2.png jt3PpxV.png
thank you to this guide for my life [img]https://i.imgur.com/yIoHv35.jpg[/img]
thank you to this guide for my life

yIoHv35.jpg
skydancer fan | fr +3
iceshieldr.pngwindshieldl.png
I literally do not understand any of this..
I literally do not understand any of this..
Omg thanks to guide! I finished game in 7 turns, considering that I didn't understand how to play game at all[emoji=fae star size=1]
Omg thanks to guide!
I finished game in 7 turns, considering that I didn't understand how to play game at all
she/her
FRT +9
This is MAGICAL thank you so much. I may yet be able to afford an eliminate :)))
This is MAGICAL thank you so much. I may yet be able to afford an eliminate :)))
Does anyone else feel like they are having a stroke trying to understand this xD
Does anyone else feel like they are having a stroke trying to understand this xD

5a5AkU7.png
@rosesguts @TSUK4SA @Serafic @mistysteel

Hi! I revamped the guide a little, moving some much less relevant info to the bottom, so you can even ignore it for now.
Right now, basically start reading from "how to play" till "congratulations" :)
If you are unsure how to make first 3 rows colored the same, check out the video link I added! It covers all the basic. And the rest of the rows, follow the clicking order.
Make sure you read carefully tho! Don't skip anything, unless the guide says so :)

I might record a video myself in the future showing how I apply the rules for various random boards :)

@rosesguts @TSUK4SA @Serafic @mistysteel

Hi! I revamped the guide a little, moving some much less relevant info to the bottom, so you can even ignore it for now.
Right now, basically start reading from "how to play" till "congratulations" :)
If you are unsure how to make first 3 rows colored the same, check out the video link I added! It covers all the basic. And the rest of the rows, follow the clicking order.
Make sure you read carefully tho! Don't skip anything, unless the guide says so :)

I might record a video myself in the future showing how I apply the rules for various random boards :)

szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="Tidewise" date="2020-08-24 16:20:44" ] I've found that you can skip clicks 3 and 4 on row 5 and clicks 3 and 6 on row 6 and still complete! [/quote] [quote name="xev" date="2020-11-25 15:29:36" ] here's a tip; if you wanna shave off some seconds, you can skip the horizontal clicks for rows 5+ if you have an odd number of tiles :P i started instinctively doing it and i've never messed up that way! [/quote] WHAAAT???? Will look into this :oooo As soon as I figure out and test this, expect new images to appear xD @elysifish Not yet! >:D
Tidewise wrote on 2020-08-24 16:20:44:
I've found that you can skip clicks 3 and 4 on row 5 and clicks 3 and 6 on row 6 and still complete!
xev wrote on 2020-11-25 15:29:36:
here's a tip; if you wanna shave off some seconds, you can skip the horizontal clicks for rows 5+ if you have an odd number of tiles :P i started instinctively doing it and i've never messed up that way!

WHAAAT???? Will look into this :oooo As soon as I figure out and test this, expect new images to appear xD

@elysifish
Not yet! >:D
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 104 105