Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@Mahogi
Oh man I feel ya, now that I've been kinda memorizing the patterns, its been so simple to get to the end! I hit my 75k before thanks to you!
The only thing I have to ask is how do you get it down to 8? My lowest is 13 xD

https://imgur.com/a/54CAi03
@Mahogi
Oh man I feel ya, now that I've been kinda memorizing the patterns, its been so simple to get to the end! I hit my 75k before thanks to you!
The only thing I have to ask is how do you get it down to 8? My lowest is 13 xD

https://imgur.com/a/54CAi03
UZVTEBc.png

Starfall Celebration

8v5mipt.pngby8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
QFXpYkj.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
QFXpYkj.png

Flameforger's Festival

2y1XN7S.pngRZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
sQ35KLV.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
sQ35KLV.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

PaRTtB5.png4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
ew9u8Xp.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
ew9u8Xp.png

Brightshine Jubilee

VCfSZFe.png3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
hu72dVR.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
TheEmptyCity
June 28, 2016 08:12:49
wow they are so cute!!!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:13:39
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
may i use it in my sig? ><
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 08:24:12
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Of course, I'm happy to see it in use :)
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:26:51
@Lichtdrache
thank you for creating such a cute sig! :3
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 08:55:54
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 09:41:54
@Kiryo
You're welcome, I'm happy you like it!

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 10:37:10
@Lichtdrache

Awwww :(

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 11:08:17
@0rangedragon
Haha, I know. I might doodle another set if I find the time :)
Kaitorubel
June 28, 2016 11:19:53
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
which if you ever do more of these I would love to know.
6yujhIW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
Repetition
Quick Reply
[Bold] [Italic] [Underline]
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2018 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
© 2013 - 2018 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
@Mahogi Beat your high score! Accidentally closed the end game screen though, sadly :( It was in 7 seconds. [img]https://puu.sh/Boeuy/40dcfa69f2.png[/img]
@Mahogi
Beat your high score! Accidentally closed the end game screen though, sadly :( It was in 7 seconds.

40dcfa69f2.png
d56BQIN.png
@Mahogi
I'm at the last step, but I just can't manage to flip all of them to light. :^;
@Mahogi
I'm at the last step, but I just can't manage to flip all of them to light. :^;
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
I don't know what I am doing wrong but I have never gotten this method to work for me. Still haven't won a game yet.
I don't know what I am doing wrong but I have never gotten this method to work for me. Still haven't won a game yet.
Oh my god, THANK YOU!! I finally understand now!!!
Oh my god, THANK YOU!! I finally understand now!!!
She/Her | FR + 19 | Inactive: FR 5am-1pm
PJgrBLH.png
Can someone explain this game explicitly to me? I've tried following different guides posted here and none of them work for me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong anymore and it's getting very frustrating.
Can someone explain this game explicitly to me? I've tried following different guides posted here and none of them work for me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong anymore and it's getting very frustrating.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@Repetition

YES when you even memorize the patterns you FLY through and the games last few seconds XD
And HAHA you can get to less clicks if you are super lucky and you don't need to apply any of the row rules xD My sister's record is 7 clicks, aAAAAND apparently someone is saying they got only 6 clicks!
@Repetition

YES when you even memorize the patterns you FLY through and the games last few seconds XD
And HAHA you can get to less clicks if you are super lucky and you don't need to apply any of the row rules xD My sister's record is 7 clicks, aAAAAND apparently someone is saying they got only 6 clicks!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Aiden

Hey! I suppose you mean you are at the ROW 6? What is SUPER important, that you click the tiles carefully in a row, from left to right, then go 1 row lower, then again left to right, as if you click the pattern randomly it won't work. And the pattern really works as I use it all the time :) Try it again, or if the problem persists I can try to show the solution live in front of your eyes
@Aiden

Hey! I suppose you mean you are at the ROW 6? What is SUPER important, that you click the tiles carefully in a row, from left to right, then go 1 row lower, then again left to right, as if you click the pattern randomly it won't work. And the pattern really works as I use it all the time :) Try it again, or if the problem persists I can try to show the solution live in front of your eyes
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@PlausiblyPyrite

HAHAHA!!!! Amazing I had no idea this is even possible :DDDD I will notify you down as this is simply insane! I will come home late tuesday so I will message you about the reward then :)
How crazy is to get 1600 treasure for 7 seconds XD

@Nihalla

We will have to draw something for this person as this is crazy :D Your super score got beaten >:D GET GOOD SCRUB!!!
@PlausiblyPyrite

HAHAHA!!!! Amazing I had no idea this is even possible :DDDD I will notify you down as this is simply insane! I will come home late tuesday so I will message you about the reward then :)
How crazy is to get 1600 treasure for 7 seconds XD

@Nihalla

We will have to draw something for this person as this is crazy :D Your super score got beaten >:D GET GOOD SCRUB!!!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@kariann02 @Cerberus38 I probably should try to record my gameplay somehow, to add commentary, to try to cover all 3 possible difficult outcomes where you need to apply the rule. I will look how to do it! Or do you know if I can share my screen somehow on Discord? I also created a Picarto account that allows streaming and should be free to use. I would prefer the streaming option as I don't know how to record xD Before we get to this, the main parts to beat the game and follow the guide are: [LIST] [*]Make sure you play HARD and not VERY HARD; [*]Make sure you flip tiles from left to right 1st, and only then go for a lower row, and then again left to right. This applies to clicking the patterns of the rules for rows 4,5,6. [*]Missclicking the tile when you do the clicking pattern also messes everything up and it might cause you needing to restart the guide from the beginning, filling the top 3 lines, and then again checking row 4 and so on. [*]Also - the goal for the rows 4,5,6 is to bring 2 tiles together to clear them out. If you have only 1 - you need to apply a clicking pattern so it generates a second tile to be able to clear them away and go to a lower row. [/LIST] It's really weird my guide didn't help as this really works! If after trying this you really can't get it to work, please both of you - explain WHICH step fails for you. But I can do a stream guide anyway, to show where I click live, how I apply the rules. Oh and also!!! Check this ROW 5 image - it's very important that you click on the purple tile as well, that has the circle drawn on top of it. [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/6s3lp3.jpg[/img]
@kariann02
@Cerberus38

I probably should try to record my gameplay somehow, to add commentary, to try to cover all 3 possible difficult outcomes where you need to apply the rule. I will look how to do it!
Or do you know if I can share my screen somehow on Discord? I also created a Picarto account that allows streaming and should be free to use. I would prefer the streaming option as I don't know how to record xD

Before we get to this, the main parts to beat the game and follow the guide are:
  • Make sure you play HARD and not VERY HARD;
  • Make sure you flip tiles from left to right 1st, and only then go for a lower row, and then again left to right. This applies to clicking the patterns of the rules for rows 4,5,6.
  • Missclicking the tile when you do the clicking pattern also messes everything up and it might cause you needing to restart the guide from the beginning, filling the top 3 lines, and then again checking row 4 and so on.
  • Also - the goal for the rows 4,5,6 is to bring 2 tiles together to clear them out. If you have only 1 - you need to apply a clicking pattern so it generates a second tile to be able to clear them away and go to a lower row.

It's really weird my guide didn't help as this really works! If after trying this you really can't get it to work, please both of you - explain WHICH step fails for you.
But I can do a stream guide anyway, to show where I click live, how I apply the rules.

Oh and also!!! Check this ROW 5 image - it's very important that you click on the purple tile as well, that has the circle drawn on top of it.
6s3lp3.jpg

szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105