Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Data-Based Money Making Guide
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
This is an essential post for all Flight Rising players! Thank you so much :D
This is an essential post for all Flight Rising players! Thank you so much :D
BBnXVzW.png
this guide is AMAZING. i figured out how to do glimmer and gloom hard mode in FIVE MINUTES!!! and then i mastered it and got a bunch of treasure!! yay!

THANK YOU!! ;~;
this guide is AMAZING. i figured out how to do glimmer and gloom hard mode in FIVE MINUTES!!! and then i mastered it and got a bunch of treasure!! yay!

THANK YOU!! ;~;
Your advice on fodder buying is gonna save me so much, thank you!
Your advice on fodder buying is gonna save me so much, thank you!
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Glimmer and Gloom guide just saved my sorry butt. Holy heck I am so bad at this game, only this one walkthrough worked for me, so thanks a lot!
Glimmer and Gloom guide just saved my sorry butt. Holy heck I am so bad at this game, only this one walkthrough worked for me, so thanks a lot!
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
saving for later
saving for later

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
saving
saving
light.gif

cinth/sable
he/she
fr+0
art shop :)
Bookmark ! This helped a lot ^^
Bookmark ! This helped a lot ^^
NzIvRCm.gif
Exactly what I wanted to see, kinda getting back into being more involved other than just logging in every day to feed and do my dailies.
Exactly what I wanted to see, kinda getting back into being more involved other than just logging in every day to feed and do my dailies.
Untitled_Artwork.png
Thank you for this!
Thank you for this!
Ice-Network.png AXB1Vi1.png
You're absolutely right when you say that the magic algorithms look like witchcraft. They absolutely do. Having done a ton of Very Hard puzzles with these now, it's always so uncanny. Also, thanks for sending me down the solved games rabbithole, lol. And here I always played tic tac toe as a kid by marking the center square first... Still worked every time tho, I never lost.

All this to say: sorry if this has been brought to your attention already, but I found a thing that makes solving Very Hard even easier. It's essentially a streamlining of the magic tile lookup process via a very easy to use GUI, and you can find the guide on how to use it plus the link here. Personally, I find it easiest to have the tool open on my phone while I'm playing on my laptop; I tried arranging different browser windows together, but it doesn't really work with my tab groups extension.
You're absolutely right when you say that the magic algorithms look like witchcraft. They absolutely do. Having done a ton of Very Hard puzzles with these now, it's always so uncanny. Also, thanks for sending me down the solved games rabbithole, lol. And here I always played tic tac toe as a kid by marking the center square first... Still worked every time tho, I never lost.

All this to say: sorry if this has been brought to your attention already, but I found a thing that makes solving Very Hard even easier. It's essentially a streamlining of the magic tile lookup process via a very easy to use GUI, and you can find the guide on how to use it plus the link here. Personally, I find it easiest to have the tool open on my phone while I'm playing on my laptop; I tried arranging different browser windows together, but it doesn't really work with my tab groups extension.
cSckuMi.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25