Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Data-Based Money Making Guide
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
The glimmer and gloom section was so useful!!
The glimmer and gloom section was so useful!!
Holy muffins it works this is amazing

@Mysterix

for lagter
Holy muffins it works this is amazing

@Mysterix

for lagter
@plumtrii here's a guide
@plumtrii here's a guide
thank u :}
thank u :}
I just want point that skilled players get 4+k for less than minute in majong
And ~60k for one game in artifacture.

Ofcorse you must being skilled to play this way in opposite to gg where you could clicks almost mindlesly.

But I just do not wana that everyboby think that those graphs are absolutely right and start demand nerf gg.
I just want point that skilled players get 4+k for less than minute in majong
And ~60k for one game in artifacture.

Ofcorse you must being skilled to play this way in opposite to gg where you could clicks almost mindlesly.

But I just do not wana that everyboby think that those graphs are absolutely right and start demand nerf gg.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Thank you for the guide!! The G&G was especially very helpful
Thank you for the guide!! The G&G was especially very helpful
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png nepo • she/they • fr+10
Jigsaw is one I like to do because the hard puzzles reward you with a bit over 10k each, my strategy is to just put all the edge pieces in a pile since they’re easy to put together, and just put every other piece in a pile and mindlessly drag them together, I usually play mobile so idk how easy that is to do on a computer but just kinda shuffling them around usually gets them to match up and it solves most of the puzzle for me, so it’s easy to do while I do something else. Definitely not the fastest but the way I do it it doesn’t take very long and it has a good payout :))
Jigsaw is one I like to do because the hard puzzles reward you with a bit over 10k each, my strategy is to just put all the edge pieces in a pile since they’re easy to put together, and just put every other piece in a pile and mindlessly drag them together, I usually play mobile so idk how easy that is to do on a computer but just kinda shuffling them around usually gets them to match up and it solves most of the puzzle for me, so it’s easy to do while I do something else. Definitely not the fastest but the way I do it it doesn’t take very long and it has a good payout :))
pYQ3oQC.gif
@Paladingineer

This is a particularly helpful guide on how to earn 75000 in 30 minutes or less :) https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295/1
@Paladingineer

This is a particularly helpful guide on how to earn 75000 in 30 minutes or less :) https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295/1
BzjAkuF.png 5hF3FGk.png
TmP97bI.pngapUeZZ4.png2VCdrqz.png
YMPbu9R.pngaaUHYLp.png WHEN PINGING, IT'S AN L!!!!!
Ty for this I’m on a treasure grind rn and this is very useful @Kittyuwu88
Ty for this I’m on a treasure grind rn and this is very useful @Kittyuwu88
@worddragon Here!
@worddragon Here!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26