Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Items sorted by professions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
self pin @LogrithmGames
self pin @LogrithmGames
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
I love this! Please add me to the pinglist!
I love this! Please add me to the pinglist!
Hello! If you could give these lads a quick click, I'd really appreciate it!
vQWzU.gif Pp1i4.gif McH6r.gif QnVi5.gif YYZe6.gif
@cherriblossoms This might sound a little weird, but recently I had the idea for a moth keeping dragon. There are several different silk garments in flight rising, and I figured why not have a profession that supplies them? Some of the item ideas: [item=pearl silkworm] [item=pebble silkworm] [item=reverse silkworm moth] etc. etc. It's not 100% legitimate but I think it's a unique and interesting profession. Also, it's often that the silkworms die in the process and are eaten. So it may also be considered a food provider. Some may choose not to include the uhh... deaths... but there's that. In addition, there are also other things that may branch off. Beekeeping dragons? I'm not sure why you would keep bees in flight rising but the idea is there if you can think of enough items for them. [item=white lace honeybee][item=perdita bee][item=honeybee] Thanks for listening [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Edit: This might be coupled with the seamstress profession, and if so there are some small item recommendations. If you don't add them, however, I won't be offended. The idea is a bit out there.
@cherriblossoms This might sound a little weird, but recently I had the idea for a moth keeping dragon. There are several different silk garments in flight rising, and I figured why not have a profession that supplies them?
Some of the item ideas:
Pearl Silkworm Pebble Silkworm Reverse Silkworm Moth
etc. etc.

It's not 100% legitimate but I think it's a unique and interesting profession. Also, it's often that the silkworms die in the process and are eaten. So it may also be considered a food provider. Some may choose not to include the uhh... deaths... but there's that.

In addition, there are also other things that may branch off. Beekeeping dragons? I'm not sure why you would keep bees in flight rising but the idea is there if you can think of enough items for them.
White Lace Honeybee Perdita Bee Honeybee

Thanks for listening

Edit: This might be coupled with the seamstress profession, and if so there are some small item recommendations. If you don't add them, however, I won't be offended. The idea is a bit out there.
signature under construction
i go by she/he/they in no particular order!
Untitled235_20210703193649.png
Untitled240_20210703200028.png
Untitled237_20210703205548.png
This is absolutely incredible. Thank you for compiling!
This is absolutely incredible. Thank you for compiling!
@cherriblossoms I was just reading your post and i was wondering how I can obtain the undertaker wardrobe you see I have this guardian and i think he will need that stuff for the lore I'm making
@cherriblossoms I was just reading your post and i was wondering how I can obtain the undertaker wardrobe you see I have this guardian and i think he will need that stuff for the lore I'm making
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Moonstone191 The Guises are in the Gem Marketplace. The Boneyard Tatters and Cranial Hornhelm are retired and the Hornhelm was a Kickstarter item, so it's really expensive on the Auction House. Joxar has a recolor of the Boneyard Tatters, Sanddune Rags, available for one token in his Spare Inventory. The Burlap Hood and Whisperer's Cowl are available in the Treasure Marketplace.
@Moonstone191 The Guises are in the Gem Marketplace. The Boneyard Tatters and Cranial Hornhelm are retired and the Hornhelm was a Kickstarter item, so it's really expensive on the Auction House. Joxar has a recolor of the Boneyard Tatters, Sanddune Rags, available for one token in his Spare Inventory. The Burlap Hood and Whisperer's Cowl are available in the Treasure Marketplace.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! This is lovely
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! This is lovely
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
could i be added to the pinglist?? this guide is wonderful :>
could i be added to the pinglist?? this guide is wonderful :>
NN9NPXA.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
If this is still being run, I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
If this is still being run, I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
Y6l4Toy.png
This is really cool. If it's still active, I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well.
This is really cool. If it's still active, I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9