Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Items sorted by professions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sorry this guide has been quiet lately! Added the animal handler career and hopefully i'll have time to add more soon :)

@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel
Sorry this guide has been quiet lately! Added the animal handler career and hopefully i'll have time to add more soon :)

@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel
@cherriblossoms could I be added to the ping list please?
@cherriblossoms could I be added to the ping list please?
zboHu0l.png pAhQwGC.png
could you please add me to the pinglist? this is a really helpful guide and i can't wait for updates!
could you please add me to the pinglist? this is a really helpful guide and i can't wait for updates!
Gc8XK3m.png 5gKcaS4.png
@cherriblossoms could I be on the pinglist please?
duHgkuH.png
duHgkuH.png
@cherriblossoms

Please add me to the pinglist!
@cherriblossoms

Please add me to the pinglist!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@cherriblossoms this is a lovely guide! may i be added to the update pinglist, please?
@cherriblossoms this is a lovely guide! may i be added to the update pinglist, please?
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
@cherriblossoms
Please add me to the pinglist, this guide helps a lot!
@cherriblossoms
Please add me to the pinglist, this guide helps a lot!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Added the hatchling caretaker, guard and undertaker professions! Hope this makes up for the month of silence xd

@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy
Added the hatchling caretaker, guard and undertaker professions! Hope this makes up for the month of silence xd

@CassieRose, @LupusUncia, @Pufferheart, @Lomedraug, @dinguschi, @foxesave, @SleepyAnnie, @Pteranodon, @Snorkel, @CasketRot, @LostWhisperer, @Corviel, @BlackSherruk, @smokingdodongo, @bonibaru, @chibithulu, @1010nightflyer, @BlackIvy
this is great, thank you!
this is great, thank you!

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9