Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[font=Calibri]Thank you so much for making this. I read this guide when I was deciding whether to try out FR or not. Kept referring to it (and your Sedona thread!) when I did. This is a compact and marvellous primer, especially when figuring which out of the bazillion of builds out there to use when starting out. [center][emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][/center]
Thank you so much for making this.

I read this guide when I was deciding whether to try out FR or not. Kept referring to it (and your Sedona thread!) when I did. This is a compact and marvellous primer, especially when figuring which out of the bazillion of builds out there to use when starting out.

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
@Sinnouk I'm so happy to hear that!! Welcome to FR, I'm so happy that my guides encouraged you to join and helped you along once you did! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Sinnouk
I'm so happy to hear that!! Welcome to FR, I'm so happy that my guides encouraged you to join and helped you along once you did!
Hi @EeveeDream
I have a question, does the element of the dragon matter that much in coli as oppose to their basic data, when building them up?
Hi @EeveeDream
I have a question, does the element of the dragon matter that much in coli as oppose to their basic data, when building them up?
@DeltaWaveWeaver
Their element isn't massively important compared to their stats. The stats are the most important aspect, but their element can matter a lot as well if you have less than three in your team (example: a Mire Flyer or when using a healer and a fighter)
@DeltaWaveWeaver
Their element isn't massively important compared to their stats. The stats are the most important aspect, but their element can matter a lot as well if you have less than three in your team (example: a Mire Flyer or when using a healer and a fighter)
Thank you @EeveeDream
Thank you @EeveeDream
I'm a new player and the Coliseum seemed a bit confusing, thank you for your guide!!
I'm a new player and the Coliseum seemed a bit confusing, thank you for your guide!!
Hello! I’ve read this guide quite a few times and I am still very very confused. My main question is, how do I generate breath? I’ve been reading and viewing my dragons stats and their preset moves, and they all cost breath. Or at least the psychical damages do. But I have no idea how to generate breath!

I do apologize that I’ve had to ask, this guide is very well thought out, and it seems to explain a lot, I just still don’t understand. I apologize again, and I’m sorry if I’m bothering you with my question

Edit: typos
Hello! I’ve read this guide quite a few times and I am still very very confused. My main question is, how do I generate breath? I’ve been reading and viewing my dragons stats and their preset moves, and they all cost breath. Or at least the psychical damages do. But I have no idea how to generate breath!

I do apologize that I’ve had to ask, this guide is very well thought out, and it seems to explain a lot, I just still don’t understand. I apologize again, and I’m sorry if I’m bothering you with my question

Edit: typos
@MarzStarz
Breath is generated by moves like Scratch, Meditate, and Anticipate. Your dragons should start off with either scratch or meditate by default.
@MarzStarz
Breath is generated by moves like Scratch, Meditate, and Anticipate. Your dragons should start off with either scratch or meditate by default.
DragonIC_Big.png PsychicIC_Big.png
@ShinySalamence

Oh. Well then maybe it’s because I’m not on a pc or computer. It doesn’t let me use those moves, or maybe I need to wait longer for it to register. Or cause I’m not on a PC.
@ShinySalamence

Oh. Well then maybe it’s because I’m not on a pc or computer. It doesn’t let me use those moves, or maybe I need to wait longer for it to register. Or cause I’m not on a PC.
@MarzStarz
Scratch, meditate, and Anticipate are usable no matter what. What dragon(s) are you using?
@MarzStarz
Scratch, meditate, and Anticipate are usable no matter what. What dragon(s) are you using?
1 2 3 4 5 6