Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Smikkles

STR=Strength/Physical damage, like scratch, shred, eliminate, sap, and slashes. SOLELY for grinders or other glass cannons

AGI=Agility, affects critical hit chance mainly-doesn't work well as of now, so don't worry about it

QCK=Quickness, affects the turn frequency. It's important to have enough of it to be able to attack

INT=Intelligence/Magical damage, like contuse, bolts, healing (aid/regeneration) and special elemental attacks such as Congeal. This is SOLELY for mages

VIT=Vitality. Its's the amount of health you have. Try to have as much as you can without sacrificing strength or quickness. For mages, less intelligence is okay, so don't worry

DEF=Defense. Reduces damage received from physical hits. Not necessary for most builds, as you won't get hit much anyway and you have more "bang for your buck" by putting points in VIT

MND=Mind. This reduces damage from magical hits. Not necessary at all as you won't get hit much from magic using enemies. In those cases, having the right element means more than having high mind

Hope this helps! For the most part, if you follow a proven guide like the ones linked in this one, you should be fine!
@Smikkles

STR=Strength/Physical damage, like scratch, shred, eliminate, sap, and slashes. SOLELY for grinders or other glass cannons

AGI=Agility, affects critical hit chance mainly-doesn't work well as of now, so don't worry about it

QCK=Quickness, affects the turn frequency. It's important to have enough of it to be able to attack

INT=Intelligence/Magical damage, like contuse, bolts, healing (aid/regeneration) and special elemental attacks such as Congeal. This is SOLELY for mages

VIT=Vitality. Its's the amount of health you have. Try to have as much as you can without sacrificing strength or quickness. For mages, less intelligence is okay, so don't worry

DEF=Defense. Reduces damage received from physical hits. Not necessary for most builds, as you won't get hit much anyway and you have more "bang for your buck" by putting points in VIT

MND=Mind. This reduces damage from magical hits. Not necessary at all as you won't get hit much from magic using enemies. In those cases, having the right element means more than having high mind

Hope this helps! For the most part, if you follow a proven guide like the ones linked in this one, you should be fine!
@EeveeDream

Ah, alright! Thank you, this has helped a lot ^^’
@EeveeDream

Ah, alright! Thank you, this has helped a lot ^^’
@Smikkles
I'm glad it helped!
@Smikkles
I'm glad it helped!
@EeveeDream

Salamanderpie's Ghostlight Anticitank [Build] is a great moderate speed 2-fodder trainer to add to the list. I use the "Redfoot Variant" from the 4th post myself.
@EeveeDream

Salamanderpie's Ghostlight Anticitank [Build] is a great moderate speed 2-fodder trainer to add to the list. I use the "Redfoot Variant" from the 4th post myself.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou
I am aware of it, yes! I personally use the variant myself~ I merely linked the one that everyone speaks of ("Ghostbuster", just like everyone says "Mire Flyer" for Mire dragons) to avoid confusion for newbies. In the top of that guide is a link to the other Ghostlight builds, so someone who is new can choose however they want when they read about them ^_^
@Anourou
I am aware of it, yes! I personally use the variant myself~ I merely linked the one that everyone speaks of ("Ghostbuster", just like everyone says "Mire Flyer" for Mire dragons) to avoid confusion for newbies. In the top of that guide is a link to the other Ghostlight builds, so someone who is new can choose however they want when they read about them ^_^
@EeveeDream

thanks for the response ^-^ and good to know!
@EeveeDream

thanks for the response ^-^ and good to know!
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou
No problem! ^_^
@Anourou
No problem! ^_^
le bump because this is good info for people starting out.
le bump because this is good info for people starting out.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png

@EeveeDream

Okay, dumb question. How do I tell if my dragon is a magic user or tank? Or do I just decide which is which.

Kim/Meadbhb

@EeveeDream

Okay, dumb question. How do I tell if my dragon is a magic user or tank? Or do I just decide which is which.

Kim/Meadbhb
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Meadbhb
You decide whatever you want for your dragon, though some breeds are born with stats in certain places, as well as certain stones.

For instance, natural born mages have higher INT and have meditate and contuse.

Natural born fighters have higher STR and have scratch and shred.

Natural born tanks have anticipate and shred for their stones, and sometimes higher VIT or DEF.

But thanks to an item called a Tincture of Dissolution, you can reset those stats. You can also overwrite your dragons stones. This destroys the originals, however, so be sure you don't make an expensive mistake.
@Meadbhb
You decide whatever you want for your dragon, though some breeds are born with stats in certain places, as well as certain stones.

For instance, natural born mages have higher INT and have meditate and contuse.

Natural born fighters have higher STR and have scratch and shred.

Natural born tanks have anticipate and shred for their stones, and sometimes higher VIT or DEF.

But thanks to an item called a Tincture of Dissolution, you can reset those stats. You can also overwrite your dragons stones. This destroys the originals, however, so be sure you don't make an expensive mistake.
1 2 3 4 5 6