Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
1 2 3 4 5 6
With the edition of the Forbidden Portal venue, our total count of venues comes to 21! :D
With the edition of the Forbidden Portal venue, our total count of venues comes to 21! :D
I'm still confused on what exactly a build is, and what all the diiferent names you used for them in the original post mean, how do I get to the point of making a build?
I'm still confused on what exactly a build is, and what all the diiferent names you used for them in the original post mean, how do I get to the point of making a build?
@horacesbutt
The term "build" is the name used for the specific stats and stones used on a dragon. The names that I used are the names people use to refer to that specific build.

For example, a Culex Grinder/glass cannon is a dragon with the stats of 129 Strength (STR), and 50 Quick (QCK). This dragon is for general use in the coliseum to get loot.

A Mire Flyer is a dragon that is used to level up two dragons alongside it in the venue known as the Mire.

And so on :)

If you mean "how do I make my dragon into x build?", you use an item called a Tincture of Dissolution to reset your dragon's stats in order for you to make sure the stats meet the ones listed in the thread. You also need to have the specified stones on your dragon.
@horacesbutt
The term "build" is the name used for the specific stats and stones used on a dragon. The names that I used are the names people use to refer to that specific build.

For example, a Culex Grinder/glass cannon is a dragon with the stats of 129 Strength (STR), and 50 Quick (QCK). This dragon is for general use in the coliseum to get loot.

A Mire Flyer is a dragon that is used to level up two dragons alongside it in the venue known as the Mire.

And so on :)

If you mean "how do I make my dragon into x build?", you use an item called a Tincture of Dissolution to reset your dragon's stats in order for you to make sure the stats meet the ones listed in the thread. You also need to have the specified stones on your dragon.
Oh awesome, thank you, thats really helpful
@eeveedream
Oh awesome, thank you, thats really helpful
@eeveedream
@horacesbutt
I'm happy to help! ^_^
@horacesbutt
I'm happy to help! ^_^
@EeveeDream

Is there a build specifically for the Forgotten Portal? If not, what build is the best for it? I've been using my two standard Culex builds and a mage, but they don't get very far.
@EeveeDream

Is there a build specifically for the Forgotten Portal? If not, what build is the best for it? I've been using my two standard Culex builds and a mage, but they don't get very far.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@Continlula
Golem Workshop builds have been shown to be best for the Forgotten Portal. There are some guides out there that should have some FP specific builds. The best tips I can give are to make sure that you have Reflect on all (or your most elementally vulnerable) dragons for the bosses, and that you target the tankier/faster enemies first.
@Continlula
Golem Workshop builds have been shown to be best for the Forgotten Portal. There are some guides out there that should have some FP specific builds. The best tips I can give are to make sure that you have Reflect on all (or your most elementally vulnerable) dragons for the bosses, and that you target the tankier/faster enemies first.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png