Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering reference v3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Gaia
Do you plan on finishing the second page as well?

Because knowing the size of a pool might be beneficial for those who are searching for a specific (and probably rare) item and hope for a better result with a small pool.

I could be wrong of course :'D
@Gaia
Do you plan on finishing the second page as well?

Because knowing the size of a pool might be beneficial for those who are searching for a specific (and probably rare) item and hope for a better result with a small pool.

I could be wrong of course :'D
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin I sure am! Real life just decided to be a pain in the butt for a bit. But I definitely want to get this guide all worked out and finished
@Pinguin I sure am! Real life just decided to be a pain in the butt for a bit. But I definitely want to get this guide all worked out and finished
Thanks so much for putting together this guide.

For rarer items that start at a Base Level of 1, is the chance of getting them increased the higher a level you are? eg level 5 versus level 20?

Thanks so much for putting together this guide.

For rarer items that start at a Base Level of 1, is the chance of getting them increased the higher a level you are? eg level 5 versus level 20?

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Neat guide
Neat guide
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
An amazing guide! I’m sure I’ll be referring to it often.
An amazing guide! I’m sure I’ll be referring to it often.
Amazing guide! Will definitely be referring to this often when in need of something from Swipp's or for a hib-den slot!
Amazing guide! Will definitely be referring to this often when in need of something from Swipp's or for a hib-den slot!
Bookmark :) @aprilraven
Bookmark :) @aprilraven
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Does anyone have any further details on the "Granite Chunk"? Granite Chunk

Database says it can be found by Scavenging, but no further information or comments. Occasionally will drop from Pinkerton or as a monster loot drop from Granite Thresher in the Waterway.

I'm trying to figure out which region to scavenge for these, or at what level they start turning up.
Does anyone have any further details on the "Granite Chunk"? Granite Chunk

Database says it can be found by Scavenging, but no further information or comments. Occasionally will drop from Pinkerton or as a monster loot drop from Granite Thresher in the Waterway.

I'm trying to figure out which region to scavenge for these, or at what level they start turning up.
RB8Ze0o.png
@WinterMouse The Database for me doesn't mention that it can be found through Scavenging. Where are you getting that info?
@WinterMouse The Database for me doesn't mention that it can be found through Scavenging. Where are you getting that info?
UZVTEBc.png
@Goatherder in the description paragraph where it says it's a material item.

"Organics are found in the natural environment and generally consist of non-edible plant and animal matter. It is fairly common to find these items while using the scavenging action on the Gather Items page or by fighting monsters in the Coliseum."

It reads like a placeholder/default statement, and maybe they just haven't gotten around to updating it yet?
@Goatherder in the description paragraph where it says it's a material item.

"Organics are found in the natural environment and generally consist of non-edible plant and animal matter. It is fairly common to find these items while using the scavenging action on the Gather Items page or by fighting monsters in the Coliseum."

It reads like a placeholder/default statement, and maybe they just haven't gotten around to updating it yet?
RB8Ze0o.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28