Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering reference v3
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Gaia
Do you plan on finishing the second page as well?

Because knowing the size of a pool might be beneficial for those who are searching for a specific (and probably rare) item and hope for a better result with a small pool.

I could be wrong of course :'D
@Gaia
Do you plan on finishing the second page as well?

Because knowing the size of a pool might be beneficial for those who are searching for a specific (and probably rare) item and hope for a better result with a small pool.

I could be wrong of course :'D
MMIcon.png BS2LT.pngBS2CT.pngBS2RT.png
BS2LC.pngBS2CC.pngBS2RC.png
BS2LB.pngBS2CB.pngBS2RB.png
8_treat_by_mistermulli-dcq047y.png
@Pinguin I sure am! Real life just decided to be a pain in the butt for a bit. But I definitely want to get this guide all worked out and finished
@Pinguin I sure am! Real life just decided to be a pain in the butt for a bit. But I definitely want to get this guide all worked out and finished
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
Thanks so much for putting together this guide.

For rarer items that start at a Base Level of 1, is the chance of getting them increased the higher a level you are? eg level 5 versus level 20?

Thanks so much for putting together this guide.

For rarer items that start at a Base Level of 1, is the chance of getting them increased the higher a level you are? eg level 5 versus level 20?

plaguebringer1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t0s.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Neat guide
Neat guide
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27