Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering reference v3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@WinterMouse Yeah, not everything in the Organics section can be found through Gathering. Some items are exclusive to coli drops or Gathering - this seems to be one of them!
@WinterMouse Yeah, not everything in the Organics section can be found through Gathering. Some items are exclusive to coli drops or Gathering - this seems to be one of them!
UZVTEBc.png
So the Game Database page needs to be updated then. Thanks, guess I'll have to wait til I hit Waterway!
So the Game Database page needs to be updated then. Thanks, guess I'll have to wait til I hit Waterway!
RB8Ze0o.png
@WinterMouse Good luck! If Shadow is anything like Plague, there might be a Level 25 dragon rental that you can use to level your dragons faster. c:
@WinterMouse Good luck! If Shadow is anything like Plague, there might be a Level 25 dragon rental that you can use to level your dragons faster. c:
UZVTEBc.png
Thanks, my group is already at 11, so I'm not too far off.
Thanks, my group is already at 11, so I'm not too far off.
RB8Ze0o.png
[quote name="WinterMouse" date="2021-07-13 12:45:11" ] So the Game Database page needs to be updated then. Thanks, guess I'll have to wait til I hit Waterway! [/quote] Actually, it's a standard statement for all Organics. You are overlooking the key word 'or' in the description of Organics. There are two clauses: It is fairly common to find these items while using the scavenging action on the Gather Items page; OR, It is fairly common to find these items by fighting monsters in the Coliseum Organics in general have those two methods of acquisition, but not every Organic item is available through [b]both[/b] methods. Most are exclusive to one of the two clauses.
WinterMouse wrote on 2021-07-13 12:45:11:
Actually, it's a standard statement for all Organics. You are overlooking the key word 'or' in the description of Organics. There are two clauses:
It is fairly common to find these items while using the scavenging action on the Gather Items page;
OR,
It is fairly common to find these items by fighting monsters in the Coliseum

Organics in general have those two methods of acquisition, but not every Organic item is available through both methods. Most are exclusive to one of the two clauses.
I think I found a sea scorpion fossil from digging(I don't remenber) and I was at lvl 3-4
I think I found a sea scorpion fossil from digging(I don't remenber) and I was at lvl 3-4
Emerald Ring at Arcane at Level 1!
Emerald Ring at Arcane at Level 1!
I am glad that I dug this up =)

Bump!
I am glad that I dug this up =)

Bump!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28