Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump, cause I keep losing it. :)
bump, cause I keep losing it. :)
@serri bump
@serri bump
Oops.. wish I knew eye types are not genetic before I spend tons of money on a glowing eye dragon....
Oops.. wish I knew eye types are not genetic before I spend tons of money on a glowing eye dragon....
ezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gif

_____________________________ lWHeF6j.pngfLdYOuE.pngytkEBod.pngpZJYyk4.pngbYt72YT.pngYMPbu9R.png
may i mark this?
may i mark this?
Hi @Khaoti !

I will possibly be doing a collab breeding with another person and I was wondering if I can breed the dragons and then send the dragon straight back to them (because no one wants to lose their dragons and it's a bit unsettling to have ur dragon in someone else's lair) after I breed them together.

Do I have to keep the other dragon in my lair while the eggs are incubating or can I send the dragon straight back?

Thanks!
Hi @Khaoti !

I will possibly be doing a collab breeding with another person and I was wondering if I can breed the dragons and then send the dragon straight back to them (because no one wants to lose their dragons and it's a bit unsettling to have ur dragon in someone else's lair) after I breed them together.

Do I have to keep the other dragon in my lair while the eggs are incubating or can I send the dragon straight back?

Thanks!
@jayva18
you have to keep the dragons in your lair.

They use one of your nests and wont leave it until the eggs hatch.

@jayva18
you have to keep the dragons in your lair.

They use one of your nests and wont leave it until the eggs hatch.

@serri

Thank you so much!
@serri

Thank you so much!
Omg thank you!
That really helps^^

I'm going to do a breed out the ugly challenge and knowing the gene page REALLY helped, i've been looking for something like that for a while

(Since i'm new and only have some uggo dergs)
Omg thank you!
That really helps^^

I'm going to do a breed out the ugly challenge and knowing the gene page REALLY helped, i've been looking for something like that for a while

(Since i'm new and only have some uggo dergs)
Bump to keep.
Bump to keep.
7Jm9MVt.png
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10