Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Khaoti The new gene Peacock is really cool. Any ideas on where it might stand as far has how common or rare it might be?
@Khaoti The new gene Peacock is really cool. Any ideas on where it might stand as far has how common or rare it might be?
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
@AuroraFier

According to the Breeding Rarity forum, it's a common gene!
@AuroraFier

According to the Breeding Rarity forum, it's a common gene!
FooterAds.gif
@Khaoti Thanks. :)
@Khaoti Thanks. :)
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
thank you for the guide!!
thank you for the guide!!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Updated to include Laced/Edged and the new eye type information!
Updated to include Laced/Edged and the new eye type information!
FooterAds.gif
Awesome! Please add me to the ping list :) Thank you!
Awesome! Please add me to the ping list :) Thank you!
@Trinity1 Hi there! There isn't a ping list for this thread, considering it doesn't update all that much, but there is a way to subscribe to the thread to get updates whenever ANYTHING is posted to it, and it's the little star icon up next to the button to make a new forum post! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/851c536a6582818d4ed490b5fe252fbb.png[/img] Granted, that would be notifications for other people posting on this thread too, not just me, but it's something!
@Trinity1

Hi there! There isn't a ping list for this thread, considering it doesn't update all that much, but there is a way to subscribe to the thread to get updates whenever ANYTHING is posted to it, and it's the little star icon up next to the button to make a new forum post!

851c536a6582818d4ed490b5fe252fbb.png

Granted, that would be notifications for other people posting on this thread too, not just me, but it's something!
FooterAds.gif
Thanks a bunch for this!
Thanks a bunch for this!
2lv0fls.jpg
[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/0e50c327b9e0cd07ffc31d2a00d5afc4.png[/img][/center] [i]*sighs and cracks knuckles, getting ready to overhaul this guide*[/i] ah heck, here we go again...
0e50c327b9e0cd07ffc31d2a00d5afc4.png

*sighs and cracks knuckles, getting ready to overhaul this guide* ah heck, here we go again...
FooterAds.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10