Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just in a curious panic.. can you cancel breeding pairs?
Like I have begun to breed a pair of dragons and it's only been ONE incubation period. Can I cancel this breeding process now/soon?
Just in a curious panic.. can you cancel breeding pairs?
Like I have begun to breed a pair of dragons and it's only been ONE incubation period. Can I cancel this breeding process now/soon?
@nukyx

Unfortunately, you cannot cancel breeding pairs, to my knowledge. Once a pair is nested, they're there until the nest hatches. Sorry bud
@nukyx

Unfortunately, you cannot cancel breeding pairs, to my knowledge. Once a pair is nested, they're there until the nest hatches. Sorry bud
FooterAds.gif
I have two fae dragons(not my originals) and they laid 4 eggs! planning on breeding a guardian with the best designed fae when they are older.
I have two fae dragons(not my originals) and they laid 4 eggs! planning on breeding a guardian with the best designed fae when they are older.
I always find this extremely helpful! Thank you for creating this and I hope you can update it sometime in the near future. [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
I always find this extremely helpful! Thank you for creating this and I hope you can update it sometime in the near future.
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
Really helpful! Thanks for posting:)
Really helpful! Thanks for posting:)
tagging for reference ~ Thank you!
tagging for reference ~ Thank you!
I like shiny things and familiars and pretty dragons and tea and cake and candy and ice cream and cookies and chocolate.......
Ty for this nice advice!
Ty for this nice advice!
Thank you!
Thank you!
thank you!!!
thank you!!!
Gotta save this, thank you for the advice!
Gotta save this, thank you for the advice!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10