Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@fwiflof

Sure! Just as long as you link back to this post as the original :3
@fwiflof

Sure! Just as long as you link back to this post as the original :3
FooterAds.gif
I have a question? if I have two dragons that dont have the 'cant breed' icon, but dont show up when I go to select a mother/father in nesting grounds, what could cause that? low hunger, maybe?
I have a question? if I have two dragons that dont have the 'cant breed' icon, but dont show up when I go to select a mother/father in nesting grounds, what could cause that? low hunger, maybe?
@Carrionbone

If two dragons are to closely related it will show up like that. On the left side of the website under the Library tab click Scrying Workshop, then click Assay Bloodlines. You can check if two dragons are able to mate together through this. Under the same Library tab you'll find Foresee Progency, I find this helpful when trying to find a mate for one of my dragons. You can see what their babies will look like without purchasing the dragon. (Also helpful if one or both have the "can't breed".)

http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying
@Carrionbone

If two dragons are to closely related it will show up like that. On the left side of the website under the Library tab click Scrying Workshop, then click Assay Bloodlines. You can check if two dragons are able to mate together through this. Under the same Library tab you'll find Foresee Progency, I find this helpful when trying to find a mate for one of my dragons. You can see what their babies will look like without purchasing the dragon. (Also helpful if one or both have the "can't breed".)

http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
Updated with Lionfish/Noxtide/Constellation rarities! Also subscribed to the thread so I don't miss the questions of those who don't ping me.
Updated with Lionfish/Noxtide/Constellation rarities! Also subscribed to the thread so I don't miss the questions of those who don't ping me.
FooterAds.gif
@Khaoti I don't know if this is relevant, but I made a breeding cooldown calculator to make it easier to figure out when your pair hatches, matures, and is ready to breed again. https://isabelherrick.wixsite.com/vm-generators/ready-to-breed-counter
@Khaoti I don't know if this is relevant, but I made a breeding cooldown calculator to make it easier to figure out when your pair hatches, matures, and is ready to breed again. https://isabelherrick.wixsite.com/vm-generators/ready-to-breed-counter
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter

This is really cool! There seems to be a bug, though, as it doesn't say when the pair will be able to breed again. I'll definitely include it as a reference once that bug is fixed though! Thanks for showing me!
@VolatileMatter

This is really cool! There seems to be a bug, though, as it doesn't say when the pair will be able to breed again. I'll definitely include it as a reference once that bug is fixed though! Thanks for showing me!
FooterAds.gif
@Khaoti are you sure? If you put in the date they're bred on, it should tell you the day they're ready to breed again. You can also just click "today" to use today's date
@Khaoti are you sure? If you put in the date they're bred on, it should tell you the day they're ready to breed again. You can also just click "today" to use today's date
-
@VolatileMatter

Yes, it says "be ready to breed again on NaN / NaN". All the other numbers work just fine!
@VolatileMatter

Yes, it says "be ready to breed again on NaN / NaN". All the other numbers work just fine!
FooterAds.gif
@Khaoti What breeding cooldown are you using? Are you using the custom number? The "NaN" stands for "Not a Number", so somewhere there's something that isn't a number being entered. My guess would be I did the buttons wrong somehow, or the custom thing is having an issue.
@Khaoti What breeding cooldown are you using? Are you using the custom number? The "NaN" stands for "Not a Number", so somewhere there's something that isn't a number being entered. My guess would be I did the buttons wrong somehow, or the custom thing is having an issue.
-
@VolatileMatter It doesn't work for any of the breeding cooldowns, it seems
@VolatileMatter It doesn't work for any of the breeding cooldowns, it seems
FooterAds.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10