Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 119 120
@Rosekitten
It goes, heh. I was going to work on it last week, then my laptop and my internet connection both **** themselves and I had some health issues. Between work (I'm a freelance editor, so it comes randomly) and stuff not working, I've been unable to do much at all, unfortunately. I'm going to work on it this week and attempt to at least get something going before I fine tune it and add all the fancy colors and whatnot. Hopefully I can get it completed soon.

@CaliCa1
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist for updates?
@Rosekitten
It goes, heh. I was going to work on it last week, then my laptop and my internet connection both **** themselves and I had some health issues. Between work (I'm a freelance editor, so it comes randomly) and stuff not working, I've been unable to do much at all, unfortunately. I'm going to work on it this week and attempt to at least get something going before I fine tune it and add all the fancy colors and whatnot. Hopefully I can get it completed soon.

@CaliCa1
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist for updates?
@Siscily

oh no! I hope your better now and your tech issues >-< I'm sure it'll be great when you get complete it. No rush you take care of you :3
@Siscily

oh no! I hope your better now and your tech issues >-< I'm sure it'll be great when you get complete it. No rush you take care of you :3
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Siscily

Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
@Siscily

Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
sSMXH.gif
@SomehowStillSane
Of course! :)
@SomehowStillSane
Of course! :)
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane

Hello gentlefolks.

The sheet's been updated with Starmap. As usual, you can get a new sheet, or update instructions are on the first page of this forum post. Starmap is number 24, and it is Rare. Price is 1500 gems.

If you haven't gotten a new sheet since the eye update, you may want to. I've added space for eye type (although it's not working and hell if I know why not). I have NOT yet updated the Breeding Lab with the eye type info, mainly because I don't know that I'll be able to get it to work. I may have to rewrite that damn thing too, at least the data tab.

Anyway. Update on the Super Lair sheet's rewrite:
It is happening, I promise. Yes, things are going slow, and I do apologize for that. I'm a freelance editor and get work randomly, so sometimes work is taking up my time and brainpower (because it's hard to do spreadsheet work after editing fifty pages worth of writing). I've also had internet and computer problems recently; computer problems are fixed (I think), internet is still acting up. And I've had health issues. And I'm a terribly lazy gamer.

I promise I'm doing my best to get on the sheet. I'm about to work on it some, after remembering the eye types don't work on the current sheet. I'm not going to give a completion date, because I haven't got a clue, but I'll do my best to get it to y'all ASAP.

I do have one request. If anyone has done anything to compact the sheet, make it smaller but still readable (charts, color charts, anything like that), would you be willing to share your sheet with me so that I can see what you've done, and possibly use that on the new sheet? Just PM me if you're willing to help with that. Thanks.

As always, if there's any bugs or problems, or you have any questions, please do let me know.

Edit: Also, does anyone know the max number of dragons a lair can hold? Is it still 200, or has it gone up?
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane

Hello gentlefolks.

The sheet's been updated with Starmap. As usual, you can get a new sheet, or update instructions are on the first page of this forum post. Starmap is number 24, and it is Rare. Price is 1500 gems.

If you haven't gotten a new sheet since the eye update, you may want to. I've added space for eye type (although it's not working and hell if I know why not). I have NOT yet updated the Breeding Lab with the eye type info, mainly because I don't know that I'll be able to get it to work. I may have to rewrite that damn thing too, at least the data tab.

Anyway. Update on the Super Lair sheet's rewrite:
It is happening, I promise. Yes, things are going slow, and I do apologize for that. I'm a freelance editor and get work randomly, so sometimes work is taking up my time and brainpower (because it's hard to do spreadsheet work after editing fifty pages worth of writing). I've also had internet and computer problems recently; computer problems are fixed (I think), internet is still acting up. And I've had health issues. And I'm a terribly lazy gamer.

I promise I'm doing my best to get on the sheet. I'm about to work on it some, after remembering the eye types don't work on the current sheet. I'm not going to give a completion date, because I haven't got a clue, but I'll do my best to get it to y'all ASAP.

I do have one request. If anyone has done anything to compact the sheet, make it smaller but still readable (charts, color charts, anything like that), would you be willing to share your sheet with me so that I can see what you've done, and possibly use that on the new sheet? Just PM me if you're willing to help with that. Thanks.

As always, if there's any bugs or problems, or you have any questions, please do let me know.

Edit: Also, does anyone know the max number of dragons a lair can hold? Is it still 200, or has it gone up?
@Siscily
There have been no new lair size additions so it's still 200^^

Don't stress yourself out with your job! Well, probably impossible to but still take care.
@Siscily
There have been no new lair size additions so it's still 200^^

Don't stress yourself out with your job! Well, probably impossible to but still take care.
@Siscily
It's still 200, but I do have a personal request if it's not too much trouble for you that if you can expand the sections to include more than 200... Because, I'm now one of those who owns more than 200 and is boarding my extra permas on many of my friends' accounts, one here, two there... and it'd be great if we can keep track of those ones as well. Then of course there's the dragon storage coming (which we have no idea about the details anyway) but it might be a thing to put on your 'future feature' list. :P

Anyway, thank you for the update! And don't stress yourself. :)
@Siscily
It's still 200, but I do have a personal request if it's not too much trouble for you that if you can expand the sections to include more than 200... Because, I'm now one of those who owns more than 200 and is boarding my extra permas on many of my friends' accounts, one here, two there... and it'd be great if we can keep track of those ones as well. Then of course there's the dragon storage coming (which we have no idea about the details anyway) but it might be a thing to put on your 'future feature' list. :P

Anyway, thank you for the update! And don't stress yourself. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@SoulOfChaos
Great, thanks! And it's hard not to stress out over work, heh, but thanks, I will. :)

@hat17
Makes sense! Would 50 extra slots be enough? I have wondered about the new storage thing and if they're going to increase lair space with that. Hopefully it releases soon! I kinda want it so I can organize my lair better. Heh. But we'll see what they do and if I'll need to add anything more to the sheet for that.

And thanks! I'll be ok. :)
@SoulOfChaos
Great, thanks! And it's hard not to stress out over work, heh, but thanks, I will. :)

@hat17
Makes sense! Would 50 extra slots be enough? I have wondered about the new storage thing and if they're going to increase lair space with that. Hopefully it releases soon! I kinda want it so I can organize my lair better. Heh. But we'll see what they do and if I'll need to add anything more to the sheet for that.

And thanks! I'll be ok. :)
@Siscily
50 extra is enough for me, not sure of others lol. But I guess we shouldn't be too much ahead of ourselves with the coming storage anyway so 50 is a good start. Thank you very much! :D
@Siscily
50 extra is enough for me, not sure of others lol. But I guess we shouldn't be too much ahead of ourselves with the coming storage anyway so 50 is a good start. Thank you very much! :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@siscily Can I be added to the Ping List?
@siscily Can I be added to the Ping List?
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 119 120