Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 119 120
@Siscily

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this resource! It's all the lair organizing I want without me learning to be an excel master!

Question: Would you ever add a section for challenges such as breed out the ugly and the like?
@Siscily

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this resource! It's all the lair organizing I want without me learning to be an excel master!

Question: Would you ever add a section for challenges such as breed out the ugly and the like?
I would like to be added to the updates for the spreadsheets thank you ever so much!!!
I would like to be added to the updates for the spreadsheets thank you ever so much!!!
@Plancake
You're very welcome! I could add a section for challenges, though I'd probably need a little help with it, like what needs to be on it and all that. I've not done any challenges myself.

@JoyLayne
Of course! You're quite welcome.
@Plancake
You're very welcome! I could add a section for challenges, though I'd probably need a little help with it, like what needs to be on it and all that. I've not done any challenges myself.

@JoyLayne
Of course! You're quite welcome.
@Siscily I love that tool. So much easier than typing everything in.
@Siscily I love that tool. So much easier than typing everything in.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Siscily

I think something is wrong with the youngest dragon part of my lair census sheet. It says the youngest one I have was hatched in March, but I have dragons with July this year hatchdates that I've put in. I've tried using a new sheet and it does the same thing. I've also tried to reset the max function but it still comes out with the same dragon. I've also tried waiting a few days in case it needed to think, but nothing change. Do you have any tips on fixing it?
@Siscily

I think something is wrong with the youngest dragon part of my lair census sheet. It says the youngest one I have was hatched in March, but I have dragons with July this year hatchdates that I've put in. I've tried using a new sheet and it does the same thing. I've also tried to reset the max function but it still comes out with the same dragon. I've also tried waiting a few days in case it needed to think, but nothing change. Do you have any tips on fixing it?
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt
Ah... hm. Odd. it's working on the how-to sheet.

Try clearing and readding the hatchdates from this year. Make sure the column as a whole is formatted with the date, on the Lair Misc tab. Um. Try clearing and re-entering the code for the youngest and oldest.

I honestly have no idea why it's doing that, unless there's just some formatting mistake somewhere or something. Let me know if any of that helps, and if not, I'll take a look and see what I can do.
@MeraHunt
Ah... hm. Odd. it's working on the how-to sheet.

Try clearing and readding the hatchdates from this year. Make sure the column as a whole is formatted with the date, on the Lair Misc tab. Um. Try clearing and re-entering the code for the youngest and oldest.

I honestly have no idea why it's doing that, unless there's just some formatting mistake somewhere or something. Let me know if any of that helps, and if not, I'll take a look and see what I can do.
@Siscily

Welp, that didn't do anything. I can't see any formatting mistake that may affect it, but I might be missing something. Do you want me to pm you my sheet?
@Siscily

Welp, that didn't do anything. I can't see any formatting mistake that may affect it, but I might be missing something. Do you want me to pm you my sheet?
hANn2C0.gif
@Siscily

Since the max nests is five, and there are only 4 on the Pairs sheet, could we add one more? Would it just be a case of adding more lines at the bottom, highlighting one whole pairs thing, and pasting it to the new lines?

I know Poisonedpaper said to make a whole new sheet, but I don't really want a whole new one just for one more nest.
@Siscily

Since the max nests is five, and there are only 4 on the Pairs sheet, could we add one more? Would it just be a case of adding more lines at the bottom, highlighting one whole pairs thing, and pasting it to the new lines?

I know Poisonedpaper said to make a whole new sheet, but I don't really want a whole new one just for one more nest.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@MeraHunt
Yeah, just go ahead and PM me the sheet. Make sure to PM me the shared link with edit access (you can do so with the share button in the top right corner.)

@Twinkletoe
Unfortunately it wouldn't be quite so easy as just copying and pasting because there is a LOT of hidden code. I'd have to look and see what coding goes to what pairs thing and copy that too and then make sure I didn't just totally break everything, heh. I can do so, though, if you'd like me to. Just send me your sheet with editing access.
@MeraHunt
Yeah, just go ahead and PM me the sheet. Make sure to PM me the shared link with edit access (you can do so with the share button in the top right corner.)

@Twinkletoe
Unfortunately it wouldn't be quite so easy as just copying and pasting because there is a LOT of hidden code. I'd have to look and see what coding goes to what pairs thing and copy that too and then make sure I didn't just totally break everything, heh. I can do so, though, if you'd like me to. Just send me your sheet with editing access.
@Siscily Why don't we wait until you get things settled that are still giving problems. I just replaced one pair to get the card.

When you do get to it, I made a color adjustment to the font that names the possible color outcomes. It was so pale it was hard to read. I darkened the grey quite a bit and I think it's better. It might even go a shade darker. Anyway, you can see it in my hatchery and see what you think.

I also moved the attribution to poisonedpaper to a single one at the top, instead of after each listing. Still gives credit, but not repetitive.
@Siscily Why don't we wait until you get things settled that are still giving problems. I just replaced one pair to get the card.

When you do get to it, I made a color adjustment to the font that names the possible color outcomes. It was so pale it was hard to read. I darkened the grey quite a bit and I think it's better. It might even go a shade darker. Anyway, you can see it in my hatchery and see what you think.

I also moved the attribution to poisonedpaper to a single one at the top, instead of after each listing. Still gives credit, but not repetitive.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 119 120