Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 119 120
@Risuna
Of course, I'll get you added!
@Risuna
Of course, I'll get you added!
@Siscily

can I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
@Siscily

can I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

Certainly! :)
@Rosekitten

Certainly! :)
@Siscily

I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Also, I'm still not quite sure how to work the data part, do I just fill in the information and it pops up on all the other parts or do I have to manually fill it in? Sorry, the answer is probably really obvious and i'm oblivious (hey that rhymes) (..not really) to this whole thing. Thanks for taking the time to make this! Once i understand it, it will probably make my entire life easier. Thanks!
@Siscily

I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Also, I'm still not quite sure how to work the data part, do I just fill in the information and it pops up on all the other parts or do I have to manually fill it in? Sorry, the answer is probably really obvious and i'm oblivious (hey that rhymes) (..not really) to this whole thing. Thanks for taking the time to make this! Once i understand it, it will probably make my entire life easier. Thanks!
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@LancelotOfTheSky

Sure thing! And yep, you've got it right. Just fill in your information on the Data tab, and it'll show up everywhere else, all fancified (is that a word?) and pretty. You'll be able to get a clear overview of your lair once everything's entered onto the Data tab.
@LancelotOfTheSky

Sure thing! And yep, you've got it right. Just fill in your information on the Data tab, and it'll show up everywhere else, all fancified (is that a word?) and pretty. You'll be able to get a clear overview of your lair once everything's entered onto the Data tab.
I'd like to be added to the ping list please!!
I'd like to be added to the ping list please!!
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@Jestro
Of course!
@Jestro
Of course!
is sorting by color a thing? Not sure it's possible or if I over looked the option x.x
is sorting by color a thing? Not sure it's possible or if I over looked the option x.x
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten
Well. Sort of.

It won't sort by color in the FR color wheel order. I'm not even sure how to do that, if it's possible. But, you can highlight a column (say, Primary Color), right click, and hit 'Sort Sheet A-Z'. It'll sort the sheet, based on that column being in alphabetical order.

That's as close to sorting by color as you can get, as far as I'm aware. I can play around and see if there's other ways, but I'm not sure what I'll find, if anything.
@Rosekitten
Well. Sort of.

It won't sort by color in the FR color wheel order. I'm not even sure how to do that, if it's possible. But, you can highlight a column (say, Primary Color), right click, and hit 'Sort Sheet A-Z'. It'll sort the sheet, based on that column being in alphabetical order.

That's as close to sorting by color as you can get, as far as I'm aware. I can play around and see if there's other ways, but I'm not sure what I'll find, if anything.
Well that would still be better then my current method.. input all my dragons and using notes in another doc to sort colors hehe..

Not sure it's possible or how to sort it by all the colors either I doubt it's possible really. But figured I would ask :D thanks.
Well that would still be better then my current method.. input all my dragons and using notes in another doc to sort colors hehe..

Not sure it's possible or how to sort it by all the colors either I doubt it's possible really. But figured I would ask :D thanks.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 119 120