Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was looking for this. @Vyn
I was looking for this. @Vyn
RD8gHTn.pngktM6XR6.png
Suddenly very grateful for the dual build!!
Suddenly very grateful for the dual build!!
@Redfoot

I have a reflect on my pools grinder instead of shred, because then you can stay in for the crystalhide jesters bosses at least and not have to refresh. It works quite well
@Redfoot

I have a reflect on my pools grinder instead of shred, because then you can stay in for the crystalhide jesters bosses at least and not have to refresh. It works quite well
tumblr_o15k54yZfb1sk2f1lo1_r1_500.png
@Redfoot Are there opinions on whether an arcane dragon would work well pulling double duty? Unfortunately I have practically zero wind dergs and the only one I do have is already deployed to the GW.
@Redfoot Are there opinions on whether an arcane dragon would work well pulling double duty? Unfortunately I have practically zero wind dergs and the only one I do have is already deployed to the GW.
@tinybalrog Arcane I think falls somewhere in the middle - it isn't the best, but it isn't completely weak either. You just might have to restart more frequently if you get a bad run (which can really be said of any element)
@tinybalrog Arcane I think falls somewhere in the middle - it isn't the best, but it isn't completely weak either. You just might have to restart more frequently if you get a bad run (which can really be said of any element)
@princeteru Pinging myself when I find a good Wind derg.
@princeteru Pinging myself when I find a good Wind derg.
JWlblI8.png
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Making my first double duty trainer.
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Making my first double duty trainer.
@Redfoot

What is the haste for? I'm trying to do a Crystal Pools build. Thanks!
@Redfoot

What is the haste for? I'm trying to do a Crystal Pools build. Thanks!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18 The haste isn't necessary, but it can be useful for extra turns to build breath. I actually don't find myself using it very much.
@Starlight18 The haste isn't necessary, but it can be useful for extra turns to build breath. I actually don't find myself using it very much.
@Redfoot

Would a reflect be a good choice for the Crystal Pools build in place of the Haste? It might help to get some breath back when fighting mages.
@Redfoot

Would a reflect be a good choice for the Crystal Pools build in place of the Haste? It might help to get some breath back when fighting mages.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7