Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If you have 1 Plague dragon running the dual-venue version of the build, you can also take 2 fodder into the Boreal Wood with little issue, if you want to farm the Wood for some reason.
If you have 1 Plague dragon running the dual-venue version of the build, you can also take 2 fodder into the Boreal Wood with little issue, if you want to farm the Wood for some reason.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
Is this build still viable with the recent updates? It would be ideal for a dragon of mine but I'd rather not dive in and spend the money on stones if it doesn't work anymore D:
Is this build still viable with the recent updates? It would be ideal for a dragon of mine but I'd rather not dive in and spend the money on stones if it doesn't work anymore D:
Aquatic Relic __ lore I + lore II
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest? Send me a CR, no payment required!
@Sehti From what I can tell it still works the same! I just ran a few rounds to test it and I haven't had any issues ^^
@Sehti From what I can tell it still works the same! I just ran a few rounds to test it and I haven't had any issues ^^
fs1zJhW.pngfVc0Lih.pngiDFl61R.pngwOEIAes.pngRl71vuP.png
o6n8ZXM.png
zuF1kAm.png4kekx4D.png12ilQ62.pngdBieivA.png
H01Ejx7.png
@SunflowerAspen thank you very much :)
@SunflowerAspen thank you very much :)
Aquatic Relic __ lore I + lore II
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest? Send me a CR, no payment required!
@HolyShipper

Come back here for a Pools trainer, get a Wind or Plague (Preferably Wind) fighter
@HolyShipper

Come back here for a Pools trainer, get a Wind or Plague (Preferably Wind) fighter
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I'd like to report that a plague dragon with the plague slash attack absolutely annihilates pools bosses. I've got so much kunzite!
I'd like to report that a plague dragon with the plague slash attack absolutely annihilates pools bosses. I've got so much kunzite!
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
[quote name="s0ki" date="2021-03-22 16:01:24" ] I'd like to report that a plague dragon with the plague slash attack absolutely annihilates pools bosses. I've got so much kunzite! [/quote] Ooh I’ll have to train up one of my Plagues! My wind guy can only do so much on his own without eliminate, while training fodder and grinding for eliminate. So far this is one of my favorite builds, since I grind the pools and woods a lot, for drops and familiars.
s0ki wrote on 2021-03-22 16:01:24:
Ooh I’ll have to train up one of my Plagues! My wind guy can only do so much on his own without eliminate, while training fodder and grinding for eliminate.

So far this is one of my favorite builds, since I grind the pools and woods a lot, for drops and familiars.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
Saving this, Thanks!
Saving this, Thanks!
AOlGDZc.png
YbKpooC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Taszzer
{ ey/em }{ fr time }
Scry-213x50.png
cHPyeRh.png
Saving this. Might give them a try. Thank you :)
Saving this. Might give them a try. Thank you :)
Gonna check this out later!
Gonna check this out later!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7