Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
self-bookmark, thank you!
self-bookmark, thank you!
Thank you for this lovely triple venue build - it's the only one I could find that worked with my shadow progen (I'd donated everyone else but her when I left a few years ago) and helped me rebuild my lair/wealth. In her former farmer build, I was really struggling through even just the Boreal Woods with two fodder and this was so so much better and more stable.

I'm very able to hunt the turtles in this, especially the magical one. The chickens are a bit trickier but still do-able. I never try unless my breath and health are very full but it's worth it to me to stay in the coliseum and get boss loot. I do sometimes use several of my health potion drops and wipe out a fair amount - I time health potion usage for when I'd need to re-rally anyway so I don't waste rally'd turns.

I'm now training a wind dragon and restating a plague to gain a tiny edge for these venues and return my progen to her farming duties - I hope to get more chances at the bosses with the specialized stats.
Thank you for this lovely triple venue build - it's the only one I could find that worked with my shadow progen (I'd donated everyone else but her when I left a few years ago) and helped me rebuild my lair/wealth. In her former farmer build, I was really struggling through even just the Boreal Woods with two fodder and this was so so much better and more stable.

I'm very able to hunt the turtles in this, especially the magical one. The chickens are a bit trickier but still do-able. I never try unless my breath and health are very full but it's worth it to me to stay in the coliseum and get boss loot. I do sometimes use several of my health potion drops and wipe out a fair amount - I time health potion usage for when I'd need to re-rally anyway so I don't waste rally'd turns.

I'm now training a wind dragon and restating a plague to gain a tiny edge for these venues and return my progen to her farming duties - I hope to get more chances at the bosses with the specialized stats.
she/her, please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7