Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Redfoot haha that's ok. When I'm boss hunting I plan to take in one fodder to exalt and one perma level one to raise to level 25 alongside the pools dragon. So I'll go normal familiar hunting until my 'non fodder' fodder is high enough to support my level 25 in killing the big turtles.

Aah yes I've seen that one as well and am planning on using it! I'm on a mission to get a lot of perma dergs to level 25 and tailor them to different arenas and that one's on my list :)
@Redfoot haha that's ok. When I'm boss hunting I plan to take in one fodder to exalt and one perma level one to raise to level 25 alongside the pools dragon. So I'll go normal familiar hunting until my 'non fodder' fodder is high enough to support my level 25 in killing the big turtles.

Aah yes I've seen that one as well and am planning on using it! I'm on a mission to get a lot of perma dergs to level 25 and tailor them to different arenas and that one's on my list :)
@Redfoot Is there any added benefits to having Haste instead of Shred equipped on the Pools build? Or rather, do you use it yourself frequently enough for it to be beneficial enough with the extra turns received while fighting? I'm gonna turn this lil Gen1 Wind noc into a Pools fighter, so I figured I should ask! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24415061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244151/24415061_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Redfoot

Is there any added benefits to having Haste instead of Shred equipped on the Pools build? Or rather, do you use it yourself frequently enough for it to be beneficial enough with the extra turns received while fighting?
I'm gonna turn this lil Gen1 Wind noc into a Pools fighter, so I figured I should ask!

24415061_350.png
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@McMod Honestly I rarely use Haste once I get a good run going - go ahead and give it a try, let me know the results!
@McMod Honestly I rarely use Haste once I get a good run going - go ahead and give it a try, let me know the results!
@Redfoot Is it possible to add more strength to just 1hko with eliminate without using that first scratch or rally? Or would that mean too little vit/quick to properly survive?
@Redfoot Is it possible to add more strength to just 1hko with eliminate without using that first scratch or rally? Or would that mean too little vit/quick to properly survive?
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd It is possible to one-hit everything without a Rally, but you would have to crank to the STR to 133 (and even that needs an extra hit for the Aviars). While that is my usual STR for farmers, it severely drops the QCK. I find that you take more hits with the low QCK and high STR than doing a Rally + Eliminate with a higher QCK.
@Artnerd It is possible to one-hit everything without a Rally, but you would have to crank to the STR to 133 (and even that needs an extra hit for the Aviars). While that is my usual STR for farmers, it severely drops the QCK. I find that you take more hits with the low QCK and high STR than doing a Rally + Eliminate with a higher QCK.
@Redfoot Ahh, alright, thanks a ton for making this guide!
@Redfoot Ahh, alright, thanks a ton for making this guide!
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
bump of thanks (the roost build is working very well and it keeps me out of the workshop)
bump of thanks (the roost build is working very well and it keeps me out of the workshop)
I love this build ; . ; Such a lifesaver.
I love this build ; . ; Such a lifesaver.
@daddyselephant right? I love being able to just zoom through the pools and get all the pretty shinies :D
@daddyselephant right? I love being able to just zoom through the pools and get all the pretty shinies :D
moj0Ael.png
@Vortex Yuuuus. The roost can be such a pain. >.<
@Vortex Yuuuus. The roost can be such a pain. >.<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7