Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Auto Formatting Bios (Google Sheets)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@ArtimisNight
@ArtimisNight
7zcCDc4.jpg
New layouts have been added!
New layouts have been added!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Cngx
@Cngx
bumps this because its extremely helpful, especially with that references sheet!! i can spend less time screwing around with bbcode and more time actually writing content for my bios :')
bumps this because its extremely helpful, especially with that references sheet!! i can spend less time screwing around with bbcode and more time actually writing content for my bios :')
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@Snowstorm224

Thanks for making this! I've been wanting to make bios for a while! (Self-ping for reference)
@Snowstorm224

Thanks for making this! I've been wanting to make bios for a while! (Self-ping for reference)
shadow.png mlHpBMC.png
V7wUqxW.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
LHioCBR.png
thank you so much for this!! this will be super useful for me and so many others!
thank you so much for this!! this will be super useful for me and so many others!
bEvLAND.png
@Poisonedpaper

Guess who just got inspired to make their own auto formatting bio?

(Hint: It's me.)

Thanks for this!
@Poisonedpaper

Guess who just got inspired to make their own auto formatting bio?

(Hint: It's me.)

Thanks for this!
Light Sprite
@Sinnapine Awesome! Do show it off if you want to, I'm always curious to see what others make :D
@Sinnapine Awesome! Do show it off if you want to, I'm always curious to see what others make :D
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Wheeee~! I'll let you know when I'm done with it. XD
@Poisonedpaper

Wheeee~! I'll let you know when I'm done with it. XD
Light Sprite
@Poisonedpaper

I finally finished making the sheet template for the one I'm currently using. ^^

Thanks again for this! Looking forward to finishing the two other new templates that I would be using. XD
@Poisonedpaper

I finally finished making the sheet template for the one I'm currently using. ^^

Thanks again for this! Looking forward to finishing the two other new templates that I would be using. XD
Light Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11