Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Auto Formatting Bios (Google Sheets)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Saved!^^
Saved!^^
Glossy Frills She/They/It/Xe

"Hey, Im Madam, feel free to check out my Profile for more info about me!"

CARRD/TWITTER/ART SHOP
hey,! awesome resource, thank you so much for sharing! I was trying out the red gold ornate flame bio and I thought I did it all right, but... this happened. the code all seems right, but the images of the borders and dividers seem to be broken in some way. any idea what went wrong?
hey,! awesome resource, thank you so much for sharing! I was trying out the red gold ornate flame bio and I thought I did it all right, but... this happened. the code all seems right, but the images of the borders and dividers seem to be broken in some way. any idea what went wrong?
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
Z2soOA2.png
YMPbu9R.png
By Windsinger, OP, you are a lifesaver.
By Windsinger, OP, you are a lifesaver.
put dispenser here.
@Poisonedpaper
Hi! I'm so sorry, but I was wondering if you could help me figure out what's going on with the auto-coding when it comes to my dragon's bio? for whatever reason, I'm getting a lot of broken images, and Im not totally sure how to fix it ^^;

Here is the dragon with her bio!
@Poisonedpaper
Hi! I'm so sorry, but I was wondering if you could help me figure out what's going on with the auto-coding when it comes to my dragon's bio? for whatever reason, I'm getting a lot of broken images, and Im not totally sure how to fix it ^^;

Here is the dragon with her bio!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11