Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Auto Formatting Bios (Google Sheets)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Amyatzu I'm sorry, I don't have time to walk you through this step by step right now :( I mostly learned by lots of googling and experimenting and looking at how other sheets did things, hopefully you can figure it out, too!
@Amyatzu I'm sorry, I don't have time to walk you through this step by step right now :( I mostly learned by lots of googling and experimenting and looking at how other sheets did things, hopefully you can figure it out, too!
Mz9FfKs.png
I figured it out something along the lines of

=IF (color codes in here on some way shape or form, then=color name in swsof)
I figured it out something along the lines of

=IF (color codes in here on some way shape or form, then=color name in swsof)
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
This is really helpful thanks
This is really helpful thanks
Wow! Where has this been hiding from me! It is super fantabulous! I'm going to be busy I see.
Wow! Where has this been hiding from me! It is super fantabulous! I'm going to be busy I see.
Very cool guide! =)
Very cool guide! =)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Poisonedpaper This is amazing, thank you! *scratches head* Oh! So you sort of... code the bio once, and then replace the parts that are unique per dragon with spreadsheet commands. I am going to be tinkering for hours, aren't I. Thank you for sharing your findings! You're some kind of saint. :)
@Poisonedpaper This is amazing, thank you! *scratches head* Oh! So you sort of... code the bio once, and then replace the parts that are unique per dragon with spreadsheet commands. I am going to be tinkering for hours, aren't I. Thank you for sharing your findings! You're some kind of saint. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika Hahaha, thank you! I promise I'm not secretly a saint spending my time coding up Flight Rising spreadsheets ;D

And yes, that's basically it! Good luck tinkering, do show me if you get it working <3
@Ithika Hahaha, thank you! I promise I'm not secretly a saint spending my time coding up Flight Rising spreadsheets ;D

And yes, that's basically it! Good luck tinkering, do show me if you get it working <3
Mz9FfKs.png
@poisonedpaper hahah, well maybe you ought to be canonized ;) Seriously, thank you - I can't imagine the time those spreadsheets represent!
I have decided to jump immediately in the deep and and try to automate a version of this bio. ;) So I will be pinging you in approximately five months, I think. Haha. But I do love adventure!
@poisonedpaper hahah, well maybe you ought to be canonized ;) Seriously, thank you - I can't imagine the time those spreadsheets represent!
I have decided to jump immediately in the deep and and try to automate a version of this bio. ;) So I will be pinging you in approximately five months, I think. Haha. But I do love adventure!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Sweet guide and templates!
Sweet guide and templates!
OOOOH my goodness this is glorious. *_*
I will be working for hours. XD But so worth it to give my Babs Nice Bios!

Thanks for making this, you are awesome!!
OOOOH my goodness this is glorious. *_*
I will be working for hours. XD But so worth it to give my Babs Nice Bios!

Thanks for making this, you are awesome!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11