Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112
@Windstrike Then it doesn't really matter if I change it in the pinglist, does it? [emoji=coatl winking size=1] But I will change it anyway, haha
@Windstrike Then it doesn't really matter if I change it in the pinglist, does it? But I will change it anyway, haha

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@toxxicitea pinging myself !!
@toxxicitea pinging myself !!
thornbane2.png
Tea
They/Them
+0 FR Time
Brewing!
Wishlist!
zytrreth3.png
Are there any non exalting lair buttons? I can't seem to find any. @sgkat
Are there any non exalting lair buttons? I can't seem to find any. @sgkat
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@WitchyyWeasel I don't believe so. To be honest, "This is a non-exalting lair" buttons are not really necessary, because nobody's going to harass you about keeping a dragon.

I see that you're relatively new to Flight Rising, so I understand that your impulse might be to keep every dragon you get. However, that's not everybody's playstyle, and exalting is a key mechanic of the site; many people use it as their main source of treasure.

Many people who have those "This is an exalting lair" buttons in their profiles keep them out of politeness and to cut down on unwanted "Thank you for buying my dragon!" messages. They may be willing to sell back a dragon destined for exaltation if contacted, but they're not obligated to; once a dragon leaves your lair, it is no longer yours and you have no control over what the new owner decides to do with it. The buttons are a bit of a cultural holdover from Ye Olden Days of the site, before the devs clarified the rules around dragon ownership and harassment pertaining to it.
@WitchyyWeasel I don't believe so. To be honest, "This is a non-exalting lair" buttons are not really necessary, because nobody's going to harass you about keeping a dragon.

I see that you're relatively new to Flight Rising, so I understand that your impulse might be to keep every dragon you get. However, that's not everybody's playstyle, and exalting is a key mechanic of the site; many people use it as their main source of treasure.

Many people who have those "This is an exalting lair" buttons in their profiles keep them out of politeness and to cut down on unwanted "Thank you for buying my dragon!" messages. They may be willing to sell back a dragon destined for exaltation if contacted, but they're not obligated to; once a dragon leaves your lair, it is no longer yours and you have no control over what the new owner decides to do with it. The buttons are a bit of a cultural holdover from Ye Olden Days of the site, before the devs clarified the rules around dragon ownership and harassment pertaining to it.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Thank you so much for this! I found exactly what I was looking for :)
@sculpit
Thank you so much for this! I found exactly what I was looking for :)
@sculpit
SculpitMay
budgie.gifbdgie3.gifbudgie2.gif
@bugbee
i keep losin this lmao, thanks for the guide!
@bugbee
i keep losin this lmao, thanks for the guide!
caroline. she/her Gr15mqs.png
18. frequently active but don't post much.
@starlightprince
@starlightprince
@sgkat
add this, https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2468452/1 fluffmoth's tiny identity buttons. ive seen a lot of people look for this one
@sgkat
add this, https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2468452/1 fluffmoth's tiny identity buttons. ive seen a lot of people look for this one
Tl1dGxE.png
TplBH9F.png
DXdxEAP.png
auS5qBH.png
. . NAOMI DESCENDANTS FOR SALE HERE . . .
kitty.png
@l1ght See Post 7
@l1ght See Post 7

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat
ah! sorry i didnt notice it!
@sgkat
ah! sorry i didnt notice it!
Tl1dGxE.png
TplBH9F.png
DXdxEAP.png
auS5qBH.png
. . NAOMI DESCENDANTS FOR SALE HERE . . .
kitty.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112