Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tea’s Brewing Services [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[columns][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62237824][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/757793101854277715/771412134260899840/benthos.png[/img][nextcol][center][font=papyrus][b][size=7]Corvi’s Free Brewing Service[/b][/size][/font][nextcol][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/757793101854277715/771409433837568060/unknown.png[/img][/columns] [center]Hello! As long as you provide the materials and required treasure, I’ll brew anything for you up to [b]level 28[/b] (my current level). [/center] [rule] [center][b]Info:[/b][/center] [list] [*] You can find which materials are necessary for brewing in Baldwin’s, but I’ll be happy to check myself and list them for you if you ask! [*] I [b]no longer[/b] brew Fest currency during Festival weeks, but I’ll always be happy to do skins and other items at the time! [*] [b]No need to ping me! I’m subscribed![/b][/list] [rule] [center][b]Queue:[/b][/center] [list] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/list] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [nextcol][i]Users on the queue have [u]24 hours[/u] to respond to a ping. If you don’t answer in time, don’t worry! You’ll be kept at the top of the queue, but I’ll move to the next person to keep orders going.[/i][/columns]
benthos.png
Corvi’s Free Brewing Service
unknown.png

Hello! As long as you provide the materials and required treasure, I’ll brew anything for you up to level 28 (my current level).

Info:
  • You can find which materials are necessary for brewing in Baldwin’s, but I’ll be happy to check myself and list them for you if you ask!
  • I no longer brew Fest currency during Festival weeks, but I’ll always be happy to do skins and other items at the time!
  • No need to ping me! I’m subscribed!

Queue:
cauldron_loading.gif Users on the queue have 24 hours to respond to a ping. If you don’t answer in time, don’t worry! You’ll be kept at the top of the queue, but I’ll move to the next person to keep orders going.
thornbane2.png
Tea
They/Them
+0 FR Time
Brewing!
Wishlist!
zytrreth3.png
@Toxxicitea Hi! Willing to make some beakers?
@Toxxicitea Hi! Willing to make some beakers?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle absolutely! Just send the materials to my crossroads and I’ll get right on that for you!
@Tropickle absolutely! Just send the materials to my crossroads and I’ll get right on that for you!
thornbane2.png
Tea
They/Them
+0 FR Time
Brewing!
Wishlist!
zytrreth3.png
@Toxxicitea Wanna make more beakers? XD
@Toxxicitea Wanna make more beakers? XD
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Sure!! Just pm me and I’ll get right on it again!
@Tropickle Sure!! Just pm me and I’ll get right on it again!
thornbane2.png
Tea
They/Them
+0 FR Time
Brewing!
Wishlist!
zytrreth3.png
@Toxxicitea I'd be interested in a couple of sulfur, starting with the reinforced beakers. What are your preferred tips?

I'll default to familiars and apparel if you don't have a reference
@Toxxicitea I'd be interested in a couple of sulfur, starting with the reinforced beakers. What are your preferred tips?

I'll default to familiars and apparel if you don't have a reference
@ArmourGeek I’m not quite sure I follow, but to brew imbued sulfur for you I would only need you to provide the materials for me to brew it with. For one imbued sulfur those materials would be:
- 1 black slime
- 1 white slime
- 3 green ooze
- 1 blue goo
- 2 fine alchemical reduction
@ArmourGeek I’m not quite sure I follow, but to brew imbued sulfur for you I would only need you to provide the materials for me to brew it with. For one imbued sulfur those materials would be:
- 1 black slime
- 1 white slime
- 3 green ooze
- 1 blue goo
- 2 fine alchemical reduction
thornbane2.png
Tea
They/Them
+0 FR Time
Brewing!
Wishlist!
zytrreth3.png
@Toxxicitea Hi, could you make a reinforced glass beaker for me? Just making sure, the materials are 250t, 2 orange goo, 2 red goo, and 4 broken bottles, is that right?
@Toxxicitea Hi, could you make a reinforced glass beaker for me? Just making sure, the materials are 250t, 2 orange goo, 2 red goo, and 4 broken bottles, is that right?
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@Pluto248 yes, I can do that! Just PM me with the materials!
@Pluto248 yes, I can do that! Just PM me with the materials!
thornbane2.png
Tea
They/Them
+0 FR Time
Brewing!
Wishlist!
zytrreth3.png
@Toxxicitea would you be willing to melt a 99 stack of something? it takes a while so I understand if not
@Toxxicitea would you be willing to melt a 99 stack of something? it takes a while so I understand if not

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19