Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 112

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
I actually never do a bio! But ill try with this, thank you!
I actually never do a bio! But ill try with this, thank you!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
Bookmarking!
Bookmarking!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@sgkat

I stumbled across this thread of awesome free-to-use bio stuff that I don't see included here, so whenever you have time would you mind adding it, please? ^_^

(This thread is a lifesaver by the way, I seriously appreciate you keeping up with it!)
@sgkat

I stumbled across this thread of awesome free-to-use bio stuff that I don't see included here, so whenever you have time would you mind adding it, please? ^_^

(This thread is a lifesaver by the way, I seriously appreciate you keeping up with it!)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle Added! I will make an announcement momentarily

Thank you! It can be a definite effort to maintain; it took me about 45 minutes to compile the resources for the announcement below -
@WanderingTurtle Added! I will make an announcement momentarily

Thank you! It can be a definite effort to maintain; it took me about 45 minutes to compile the resources for the announcement below -

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
New Resources!

I hope you all are enjoying the release of the Veilspun! Meanwhile, thanks in part to @gemhue’s compilation of LGBT+ images, including tiles, tiny flags, and worms on a string - and more, I have a whole slew of resources to add to the thread.

So, all the pride resources!:

@mildlyanxiousdoe has made some basic icons for a variety of orientations

@straypunk has made pride paint splatters

@Decres has made flight-themed pride flags

@lamiaceae has made some pixel wall hangings

@jordanosphere has made pride possums

and @hyrulle has made pride Wooloos

All of the above can be found in Post 7.

But new pride resources are not all! While yes, @Ipecac’s informational buttons include pride buttons, there are many more, such as progenitor and WIP status buttons. Thus these have been added to Post 5.

And @Northwyrm has made some really cool edits to various Flight Rising book items, artistically mimicking some real-world dragons stories. These too have been added to Post 5.

Finally, @Looshiana has made some very nice, aesthetic bio resources available. These have been added to Post 10.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz @BunnySox @Mnkn10 @puppicino @victorycalls @Casteller @thingwithwings @zedortoo
New Resources!

I hope you all are enjoying the release of the Veilspun! Meanwhile, thanks in part to @gemhue’s compilation of LGBT+ images, including tiles, tiny flags, and worms on a string - and more, I have a whole slew of resources to add to the thread.

So, all the pride resources!:

@mildlyanxiousdoe has made some basic icons for a variety of orientations

@straypunk has made pride paint splatters

@Decres has made flight-themed pride flags

@lamiaceae has made some pixel wall hangings

@jordanosphere has made pride possums

and @hyrulle has made pride Wooloos

All of the above can be found in Post 7.

But new pride resources are not all! While yes, @Ipecac’s informational buttons include pride buttons, there are many more, such as progenitor and WIP status buttons. Thus these have been added to Post 5.

And @Northwyrm has made some really cool edits to various Flight Rising book items, artistically mimicking some real-world dragons stories. These too have been added to Post 5.

Finally, @Looshiana has made some very nice, aesthetic bio resources available. These have been added to Post 10.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Iniga @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee @Windowz @BunnySox @Mnkn10 @puppicino @victorycalls @Casteller @thingwithwings @zedortoo

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
<3 thank you for including my flags
<3 thank you for including my flags
@sgkat
Hi, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if it would be possible to link my new thread instead, which although currently slightly messily organized (I'll organize it better at some point), has a few more options! I also have a couple of bio layouts that are free to use if you're interested in adding those as well c:

Thank you so much either way!
@sgkat
Hi, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if it would be possible to link my new thread instead, which although currently slightly messily organized (I'll organize it better at some point), has a few more options! I also have a couple of bio layouts that are free to use if you're interested in adding those as well c:

Thank you so much either way!
Hedone.png

a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif he/him or they/them pronouns, please.
a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif wishlist
a67e4173-9a21-11ea-8a10-abfa17d05695.gif bio codes
aaaa thank you so much for including the wooloo!! (and thank you to @/gemhue as well!!) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/610917105524801550/776580481672019968/catchloo.gif[/img]
aaaa thank you so much for including the wooloo!! (and thank you to @/gemhue as well!!)
catchloo.gif
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@Decres @hyrulle You're welcome! ^^

@lamiaceae No bother! Part of the reason that I ping the creators is for exactly this reason - to find out if there's a better thread out there. That said, since the new thread you linked is more a collection, I've linked it in Post 6 and removed the old one from Post 7. As for bio layouts, that's not really the purpose of this thread; this thread is for raw assets rather than premade assets. Unfortunately, I don't think there is currently an active repository for bio templates... I admit I get asked to include bio templates in this thread a lot, and at one point I did. But it was taking over the thread. I've polled the pinglist for this thread on their opinion about whether I should maintain a second resource for bio templates and gotten no response, so I haven't made one
@Decres @hyrulle You're welcome! ^^

@lamiaceae No bother! Part of the reason that I ping the creators is for exactly this reason - to find out if there's a better thread out there. That said, since the new thread you linked is more a collection, I've linked it in Post 6 and removed the old one from Post 7. As for bio layouts, that's not really the purpose of this thread; this thread is for raw assets rather than premade assets. Unfortunately, I don't think there is currently an active repository for bio templates... I admit I get asked to include bio templates in this thread a lot, and at one point I did. But it was taking over the thread. I've polled the pinglist for this thread on their opinion about whether I should maintain a second resource for bio templates and gotten no response, so I haven't made one

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 112