Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 112
@sgkat is it possible to add this to the list?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2965186

While I am taking code commissions, I am offering a free version of the code and am planning on making a set of colored banners for each flight.
@sgkat is it possible to add this to the list?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2965186

While I am taking code commissions, I am offering a free version of the code and am planning on making a set of colored banners for each flight.
@WasabiSwimp This thread isn't really meant for premade bio codes, especially on commission, sorry. I would be happy to link to colored banners for each flight, though
@WasabiSwimp This thread isn't really meant for premade bio codes, especially on commission, sorry. I would be happy to link to colored banners for each flight, though

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Goldenflame23
@Goldenflame23
> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
@bobcatteeth self-ping/bookmark
@bobcatteeth self-ping/bookmark
jeDvZUf.png

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

I stumbled across this thread of graphics and bio layouts by user Tuath that doesn't seem to be listed here, so whenever you're able would you mind adding it?

Also discovered from that thread's credits these fake items from user corvidus, if they can be added too.
@sgkat

I stumbled across this thread of graphics and bio layouts by user Tuath that doesn't seem to be listed here, so whenever you're able would you mind adding it?

Also discovered from that thread's credits these fake items from user corvidus, if they can be added too.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Is there a pinglist i could be added too?

If so i would like to be added.

:)
Is there a pinglist i could be added too?

If so i would like to be added.

:)

__a b o u t__m e__
^ It/Its
^ [url=] Art shop [CLOSED] [/url]
^ Tribe Lore Hub
^ Wishlist/Profile Dragon
@dirt0w0ven no you have to bookmark the thread but it doesn’t spam ping promise
@dirt0w0ven no you have to bookmark the thread but it doesn’t spam ping promise
@Dirt0w0ven Bookmarking the thread via your browser, which I encourage, allows you to find it for later reference because self-pinging yourself isn't a great way to keep track of it; your backlog of read pings is cleared after thirty days. The pinglist, which you asked to be added to, is for thread updates when I add new resources to the thread; not sure what @Stones is talking about with spam pinging, because the pinglist is for my use and I don't abuse it (you can expect to be pinged about once a month, or less). If you wish to be removed from the pinglist, you can ask me at any time.
@Dirt0w0ven Bookmarking the thread via your browser, which I encourage, allows you to find it for later reference because self-pinging yourself isn't a great way to keep track of it; your backlog of read pings is cleared after thirty days. The pinglist, which you asked to be added to, is for thread updates when I add new resources to the thread; not sure what @Stones is talking about with spam pinging, because the pinglist is for my use and I don't abuse it (you can expect to be pinged about once a month, or less). If you wish to be removed from the pinglist, you can ask me at any time.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 112