Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Hoardselling Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
I don't remember this, but yes I am interested and thanks for the ping omg xD
I don't remember this, but yes I am interested and thanks for the ping omg xD
JUcTcBe.png
@Oriel

Yay! Thanks and added myself :D
@Oriel

Yay! Thanks and added myself :D
@Nikka

Hey! Pinging you here from your post in the other guide - I updated this list directly from Ithika's guide. There's a self-editing pinglist in the first post if you'd like to be added. Plus a few other modifcations of my own.
@Nikka

Hey! Pinging you here from your post in the other guide - I updated this list directly from Ithika's guide. There's a self-editing pinglist in the first post if you'd like to be added. Plus a few other modifcations of my own.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel
thank you very much!

@Nikka
@Oriel
thank you very much!

@Nikka
@Oriel how handy! Thank you. It's been a while since I got a ping from the other thread and was starting to wonder what was up. ;)
@Oriel how handy! Thank you. It's been a while since I got a ping from the other thread and was starting to wonder what was up. ;)
tumblr_inline_o3dilmkK3O1r3h1o8_540.png mlk7aif.pnglnAFce8.giftumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
@Oriel Thanks for the ping!
@Oriel Thanks for the ping!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Oriel thanks
@Oriel thanks
nV3tcFT.png
@Oriel
Thanks a lot for the ping! <3
@Oriel
Thanks a lot for the ping! <3
My name is tricky for Crossroads and Mentions!
I'm WolfusLmagius

tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
@Oriel

Thanks for the ping, added myself. :P I really missed having a guide for Swipp/Baldwin and the like.
@Oriel

Thanks for the ping, added myself. :P I really missed having a guide for Swipp/Baldwin and the like.
Thank you for the ping!
Thank you for the ping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26