Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Hoardselling Guide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Oriel can I please be added to the ping list?
@Oriel can I please be added to the ping list?
oCFLj7J.gif
@zorya19

I've added you. But in the future, please be advised that the words 'self-editing pinglist' are associated with an off-site spreadsheet where you can add (or remove!) your name at any time. It's quite a bit nicer than static pinglists in my opinion. :)
@zorya19

I've added you. But in the future, please be advised that the words 'self-editing pinglist' are associated with an off-site spreadsheet where you can add (or remove!) your name at any time. It's quite a bit nicer than static pinglists in my opinion. :)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
Oh, I am sorry. I did not even see that. Thank you for adding me.
Oh, I am sorry. I did not even see that. Thank you for adding me.
oCFLj7J.gif
Thank you so much. This is an incredibly helpful guide! No more complicated spreadsheets for me!
Thank you so much. This is an incredibly helpful guide! No more complicated spreadsheets for me!

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
This is great! Than you so much I really needed an up to date guide that put them in order.

Pinging some people that might also like to see this: @Elysadie @PinkyPearl @Husker
This is great! Than you so much I really needed an up to date guide that put them in order.

Pinging some people that might also like to see this: @Elysadie @PinkyPearl @Husker
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
could you please tell me why I shouldn't autosell elemental might fragments? I looked them up on the auction house and they're only like 500 treasure or one gem. and I don't really use them on my dragons, I use berserkers.
could you please tell me why I shouldn't autosell elemental might fragments? I looked them up on the auction house and they're only like 500 treasure or one gem. and I don't really use them on my dragons, I use berserkers.
@Oriel
Thanks for such a great list! May I please be added to the ping list?
@Oriel
Thanks for such a great list! May I please be added to the ping list?
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
@auden

Some of the elemental might fragments are more expensive than others. If you're training a team of three at low levels, they're also very useful in order to get STR stats up high enough to eliminate. Berserker augment stones only become accessible at level 17, which makes them required up until that point. You'll also notice that Frozen, Magical, and Diseased Might fragments sell for considerably more than 500t.

I see you're in Light Flight as well! We have programs like Battlestones for Acolights that could really use the donation. Or if not, I'm happy to buy them from you at AH price.

I go through them like you wouldn't believe. XD
@auden

Some of the elemental might fragments are more expensive than others. If you're training a team of three at low levels, they're also very useful in order to get STR stats up high enough to eliminate. Berserker augment stones only become accessible at level 17, which makes them required up until that point. You'll also notice that Frozen, Magical, and Diseased Might fragments sell for considerably more than 500t.

I see you're in Light Flight as well! We have programs like Battlestones for Acolights that could really use the donation. Or if not, I'm happy to buy them from you at AH price.

I go through them like you wouldn't believe. XD
[size=1]@Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore @shadowpup88 @Amlin @Trinity1 @Kattchon @squidmagician @mcbenik @EmmaJay @ouranographer @muttsmutt @YosukeHanamura @icesoldier @ShadowRising @MusicandMagic @VoxxVoleur @LunaSea @Hanabikun @Lichtdrache @Katsuokai @Deluxe @CrepusculeCraft @butcherbaby @zorya19 @sparkledog @dragonchilde @zestpond @Sany @Helianthe @Akwetepurrmask @MystRunner @monkeytear14 @Elysadie[/size] [size=6]Update: Baldwin's Brew Level 10 (11 New Cap)[/size] There are no new items required in the level 10 recipes. Keep saving your alchemy materials! Though you'll notice that various colors of slime are used, so it will be important to reduce apparel. Carry on! [img]http://i.imgur.com/oWgoNbX.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GRRUlHa.png[/img] Again, no other changes were made to the list.
@Oriel @Rolyo @mez @DeeStar @LithiumJay @janetlin @Kirlyn @Valshaena @Cloudspinner @Nikka @resplendeo @Watercolour @Lanikot @Secretsaver @Kyrtian @WingedClaymore @Delight @Zixi @rocketgirl2 @Scapegoat @GhostThane @Otterfall @LlamaShroom @Timeweaver @MafiaVamp @tiger22g2 @Suathiel @Hum @Kalietha @Wolfenritter @Brieland4 @Bluetadamore @shadowpup88 @Amlin @Trinity1 @Kattchon @squidmagician @mcbenik @EmmaJay @ouranographer @muttsmutt @YosukeHanamura @icesoldier @ShadowRising @MusicandMagic @VoxxVoleur @LunaSea @Hanabikun @Lichtdrache @Katsuokai @Deluxe @CrepusculeCraft @butcherbaby @zorya19 @sparkledog @dragonchilde @zestpond @Sany @Helianthe @Akwetepurrmask @MystRunner @monkeytear14 @Elysadie

Update: Baldwin's Brew Level 10 (11 New Cap)

There are no new items required in the level 10 recipes. Keep saving your alchemy materials! Though you'll notice that various colors of slime are used, so it will be important to reduce apparel. Carry on!

oWgoNbX.png
GRRUlHa.png

Again, no other changes were made to the list.
Thank you for the ping! this is very helpful :)
Thank you for the ping! this is very helpful :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26